  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2201 – 2220 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Updated Train/Monorail Transit Terminal

(...) Spectacular stuff, as usual. Nice work, Brad. But MAN, is that mayor STRICT! Geez! Matt (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.242)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

(...) I think the lowered printing quality is disappointing. There may be explanations for it (like that they lost the original silkscreens or whatever and had to work from photographs because they didn't have the budget to do a complete (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.242)

  Re: I may not make it afterall (was Re: The list is growing for the get-together in Southern California on April 28th!)

OK - I'll move you to the "maybe" list. Next time, put your foot down! :) Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3ADED8A1.63DE@m...ing.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.242)

  Re: Stretched Emerald Chapel

Brad these are really nice. I wish I could get hitched in a Chapel like that. Cindy and I are engaged and we're looking for a place. Would you be willing to Rent us the Chapel and have a Minifig Rev. Marry us inside your chapel. My guest list is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.242)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) I believe it was announced on here by Brad a month or so ago. It will be available in fall. Imperial Flagship, Red Beard Runner, Enchanted island and Gas n Wash Express. (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

brad
(score: 0.242)

  The list is growing for the get-together in Southern California on April 28th!

Hi folks, This LUGOLA meeting is growing as the time gets closer. We are openingly inviting any out-of-towners that happen to be in the area during this time period. If you think you want to come, please let us know. Starting at 2PM, we'll be having (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.242)

  Re: Some new pics of my Town

(...) Thanks Brad! The pictures show about 60% of the town. (...) Thanks for the suggestion. I am currently working on remodelling my old quarter. The new buildings are 4-sided with one removable wall. I am hoping to introduce the same method to the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.242)

  SCLTC meeting on July 14th

Hey all, The Southern California LTC is having its next meeting on July 14th at my (John Gramley) house starting around 10am. I live in Escondido which is about an hour and 15 minutes south and east of Brad Hamilton's place. Directions are near the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.242)

  Re: what rides are there at legoland califonia?

Most of the rides at Legoland are designed for kids about 6-10 (not surprising since this is the same age range as most LEGO sets). The also have some designed for even younger. No rides are designed for adults. The roller coasters are the most (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Office Building

(...) Thanks, Brad. I wanted a lot more greenery behind the diamond window, but didn't have time before the con to place it all. If I'm able to make the space green enough to be seen from the outside, the clear windows will make more sense. Chris (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Quetzalcoatl the feathered Serpent

That looks fantastic! It looks even better in person. Bryce, I hope you can bring this to the next meeting and show it off for some of the out-of-towners. If you want, I can hold it for you while you are at LL. I'm doing the same fo Dan. Brad Bryce (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Brad: Sugestion for 6067

Brad: The Guarded Inn is a very neat small building. LEGO may be able to boost sales if you post an alternative design on the web somewhere that is a larger building built from 2 or more of these sets. Some AFOL may want to do this also Lester (Add (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

I'm still trying to figure out where I got this. My part isn't yellowed and looks brand new. I do recall trading with someone as a kid and he had that moon landing set, but I'd be really surprised if it was in that good of shape from so long ago. I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I have several reasons for having high ceilings: - In many forms of classical architecture, extremely high ceilings are the norm. For instance, one famouse Italian architect, Paladio, recommends having a ceilling as (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

Thanks for the compliments. Actually, I have no clue where I got that American flag. I've had it for a long time. Anyone know where these came from? Yes - The 4x4x6 curved panels were very time consuming to "clean" with Brasso! Brad Josh Baakko (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  BrickTopia Public Library

This is my latest Fantasy-Baroque building: (URL) is a shot of the city as a whole so far (you may have to hit refresh to see the latest image): (URL) are appreciated, Brad (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: S@H as sharp as ever...And as useful as Lego Australia

(...) Yes, I to would like to hear for Brad or TLG about 3 weeks ago I sent a Email the Brad regarding this matter of not having access to bulk brick s@h so on and so on, but since then nothing in the mail ,maybe next week or 6 month away or maybe (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

I don't think Brad ever said the Legend were the ONLY sets to be in the 10xxx range, I think he just noted they'd be IN the new 10xxx range. They had to move to 5digit sooner or later, they've already doubled up on too many #s before. (...) -- Tom (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Calling Out the Man Behind the Curtain! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)

(...) I can see why it *would be* a price point that LD would go with. I'm not sure if it's realistic or not because it's a different plastic so I can't draw parallels from say, 3313 prices. (...) I'd like to see a price closer to 20 cents each in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Swiss Chalet

Thank you to everyone who commented. Brad, this has now been destroyed to create my next building. My next building will be engineered to make the trip to your house. By the way, I have never heard of Swiss Chalet restaurants so I think they might (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.241)

More:  Next Page >>