  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2181 – 2200 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Proposed next LUGOLA meeting, Saturday September 6, at my house?!?!

Hi, There hasn't been much action with regards to the next meeting. I propose that we have the next one on Saturday, September 6, at my house, in Mission Viejo (Southern Orange County). Please provide feedback on this date. Thanks (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  BrickTopia "DeathZone" Skate Park

Here is BrickTopia's new skate park, contained in a futuristic sky-scraper: (URL) BrickTopia Site: (URL) are appreciated. (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia "DeathZone" Skate Park

(...) Thanks (...) Here is a short list of parts that have thus far eluded usage (in my MOC's) - Plastic top to Hagrid's Hut - Islander base-plate - 9v battery box - pink circular stair case (used only in temporary display of 6416 Poolside Paradies) (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Info on next LUGOLA meeting - September 6, 11-4, Southern Orange County

It looks like preliminary questioning regarding the location and date of the next meeting went well, so here is a formal announcement: Where: Our house in Mission Viejo, CA (Southern Orange County) - see below for directions When: Saturday September (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia "DeathZone" Skate Park

(...) Thanks - Actually, including the spire, it is just 1 inch shy of 4 feet hight! (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message news:HJHIpq.20uI@lugnet.com... (...) accountin (...) Thanks The computer piece comes in the new "Grand Central Station" train station set. I think it also is in the new rail/road (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia "DeathZone" Skate Park

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:HJHAyK.wLy@lugnet.com... (...) technic (...) I suppose I should trade them away to one of you technic folks (who I KNOW use those parts), but I think that I can probably start using (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Update on next LUGOLA meeting - September 6, 11-4

Here is the current list of attendees for the next LUGOLA meeting: Myself, my wife, and kid David Johann Anne (The Lego Tiger) Scott Costello Mark P Conrad Frank Brian Reynolds Adrian Egli - Want's ride Jonathan Hunter -I will for sure bring my 1/8 (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: new mecha teaser

Wow! That looks amazing, I can't wait to see it. It puts my poor unit 00 to shame... How long can we expect to wait? (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00

(...) Thank you for the favorable reveiw, My next moc is going to be a minifig scale Hammerhead. unfortunatly what most people dont realize is that a minifig scale Hammerhead is huge. I think i calculated it to be liek 70 studs long. For example, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00

(...) Before I started building mine I calculated scale with a 1 foot to 1 stud ratio so that it would be fairly accurate. I stuck to that pretty religiously. I forgot to mention I also stole the design for the red part of the ship from you (just (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: To Fleeb or not to Fleeb? Experts agree!

SLOBS sneaky little orange blood suckers Plus, cool lab. (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  IMPORTANT time frame for parts buying at September 6 meeting - 9:30-10:00

Brian Stokes, our parts "supplier" has a wedding to attend on this day. However, Brian can come to our house at 9:30-10 for a pre-meeting parts sale frenzy. All who want to partake are encouraged to come at this early hour and help Brian get rid of (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  September 6 Meeting Confirmed Starting at 9:30

To allow for better trading/buying/selling opportunities, the next LUGOLA meeting will start at 9:30. Brian will only be here for 1/2 hour, but several other members have indicated their desire to supply bricks as well. Note: I only received one (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Update on next LUGOLA Meeting - September 6, at 11AM

There had been some issues with the Parts Pimp (Brian) making the next LUGOLA meeting at 11, so the start time was moved to 9:30 to accomodate. However, he subsequently realized that his other engagement was on a different day. Because I know that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  I won something cool, And i feel special.

I really like the show Cowboy Bebop; hey it's cool. So a while back I saw this contest: (URL) I got to thinking, that would be sweet to have a box. I was looking at the entrys and what is this: (URL) I thought to myself, "I should make Faye's (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Harry Potter LEGO 50% off at LIC Anaheim

I went to LIC Anaheim yesterday and all HP LEGO sets were 50% off. I don't know how long the sale lasts. I suggest that you call them if interested. Disney employees get an additional 20% off. Note: I cannot provide services to pick up these sets. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  New pick-a-brick selection changes

I was at LLC a few days ago and noticed some pick-a-brick selection changes. I don't know if Mark P's web page has been updated with these changes: - Addition of 1x2, 2x3, 2x4 transparent plates (I stocked up on these) - Many of the odd colored (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

LIC Anaheim now has Pick-A-Brick services. It works a bit differently than at LEGOLAND: - LIC Pick-A-Brick features two plastic container sizes, one for 6.99 and one (presumbably double-sized) for 12.99. You can stuff these containers as much as (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

The size of thsmall container is: 14 studs diameter 12 studs high I think that the big container is twice as high (roughly the same diameter) They have a single large stud on top and an inset portion on the bottom to allow them to be stacked (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>