  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7121 – 7140 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) !Hey Aaron, Are these gonna be at local retail too! I'd just rather pick them up at Wal Mart or TrUs... Thanks for posting this, --==Richard==-- (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: IOLTC Update

(...) I didn't realize LD had asked for this organization... If it's North America only, would it be better for it to be the NAOLTC? Frank (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Contrary to popular belief, Canada is part of North America not the US... yet. ;-) Jude XFUT .loc.ca (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Future Speech Text of George W. Bush?

(...) It's not so much "American freedom" as "America". To many middle-eastern people, the US is synonomous with 'evil jerks'. Regardless of whether or not it's a justified assessment, that's what many think. I think the point was that people in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Geneva Convention on POW treatment is just another inconvenience to the Bush Regime?

Scott: "America admits suspects died in interrogations" (URL) over here in the States, as you may recall, so I ask you: what sort of source is the Independent? My only bigger point is that we are all of us whores for our side -- no one is innocent. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  One Nation Under... What was it again?

(URL) God Bless America!> (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: MegaBloks announces Mobile Suit Gundam License

(...) At least one of the members of the (URL) Bloks Forum> avidly pursues Mega Bloks sets chiefly available in Asia, and I'm sure that he'll put himself on the case as soon as he gets wind of it. Stop by that forum from time to time for the latest (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: More 2000 comments

(...) Hmmmm - I wonder if that direct catalogue represents some recognition - at least for North America - that some people do find out about sets available in other countries and want them. Many of the 'not available in any store' sets in that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: SW 200X observations....

I too was thinking over the Thanksgiving weekend that it would be any day now that there should be 2002 set sightings popping up. FBTB says supposedly today they should be on shelves at the Mall of America in MN. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  trading new 4032-IBERIA for 2x5120 used

Hello all, (4 URLs) I have a 4032 set with IBERIA stickers to offer for trade. It is sold onboard only on IBERIA airlines for a limited period. I would like to trade it for two used 5120 technic-electric polarity inverters ((URL)). This special (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  (canceled)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Town scale Road Train with steering trailers

(...) connect (...) What I built is a B triple, those seem to be rare, more common are B doubles. (URL) that photo they have 2 B doubles together. In north america you sometimes see B doubles as well. Mine also pivots at the end of the trailers to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Diorama Drama

(...) Actually they have that some diorama at the Imagination Center at Mall of America in Bloomington. Maybe I could find a vacation photo of the diorama. -Mike (25 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Who cares?

Thanks for clarifying the rules, Carbunicle! Speaking for myself, I am posting from America, where we normally have freedom of speech, especially when it comes to voicing a minor complaint about what essentially is false advertising (even though we (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Military Trial rules felt to be unfair

Shhh -- don't ask, don't tell. This is not america. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Access to a wide-format printer?

Oh...I've just seen the condition...only within North America. Sorry :o( "Tim Courtney" <tim.courtney@SPAMCA...ktron.com> wrote in message news:HsAEy6.p4E@lugnet.com... (...) tray), and (...) PDX. I (...) The (...) own (...) printer (...) for (...) (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: More on Palestine

(...) Two articles I recall off the top of my head, one in "Time" and one in "Newsweek," as well as a lengthy documentary on the History Channel. On the web, here's a historian who has done extensive research on the matter. You actually have to take (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) First of all, you gotta think globally for a minute. Believe it or not, there's a whole world out there beyond our borders, and our actions have consequences that can be felt throughout. But now that you mention OUR economy, to what indicators (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  FS: 5571 BigFoot

A local store has 5 of these on sale. I can ship anywhere in Continental North America for $60 EACH. email replies please Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train station, The bus stops at the bus station, So why am I (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Laser Tower

(...) Keith, I've never played Fortress America, but that is a lethal looking laser tower.' George (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.military)

america, com
(score: 3.314)

More:  Next Page >>