  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4001 – 4020 of about 412000.
Search took 0.19 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: model builder on lego.com...

(...) I really like this! For several reasons: 1) It reminds me of BlockCAD which was the app that actually got me back into real LEGO bricks. 2) It's a nice GUI. Well laid out. Easy to use. No instructions needed. 3) You don't have to login to use (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.111)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

I accidentally discovered that clicking on the logo for this theme shows all the sets in the range as miniature pics on one neatly displayed page - play well! Link: (URL) ... Geoffrey Hyde (Remove spamblock to reply.) "Jarid Lukin" (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.111)

  Re: Where is the (lime) green "storming cobra" (4596)?

(...) Hmm. . .looks like it's on shop.lego.com. 89pcs, $20, 1? fig -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.111)

  Hmmmmmm.....

Interesting.... (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.111)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GrA2tH.DCD@lugnet.com... (...) When the Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe first appeared on S&H, the Pizza to Go showed it was available now and the Breezeway Cafe showed that it ships (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.111)

  Re: STATUE OF LIBERTY ?!

(...) They are gone, unfortunatley. I was just about to order mine and it had disapeared from lego.com. I was able to get one, however, for my local FAO Schwartz. To get one, check your local FAO or amazon.com (if they still have any). (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.111)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) I hope not. But I do agree that the younger fans will take to it. Well, I see one member of our community has already posted there (see the message about the Santa Fe Super Chief Cars in the trains group). But there's something interesting, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.111)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) I can agree with that for a kid's forum. Definitely. I'm assured LUGNET isn't being replaced (and I'm sure that wasn't LEGO's intent either). TJ (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) Guess who johnnykr is! :) They moderated my messages in about 30 minutes, however, I posted one with links to brickshelf's scans for the 'what Legend do you want to see' thread, it hasn't been approved. -JHK (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

I'm confused about a couple of things; please forgive my obtuseness. ;-) (1) What are these 'sequence numbers?' Are the people who buy these Santa Fe engines making them up, or do they appear somewhere on the box or on the model itself? (2) The list (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: Scout SDK missing from mindstorms.lego.com?

Hi Chris, I seem to be hosting the only copy in existance :) Try here: (URL) down to the downloads!) Phil. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) No, to quote myself from the posting you replied to: "Whatever parts it happens to contain then so be it. " I have never and would never buy a set only to get a part or parts. If a good set has interesting parts (and hopefully still a hefty (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

(...) Some quick math: 1,000 of any Lego piece (not mass marketed and priced minimally like the 3033) would probably cost at least $0.05 per piece, yes? That's $50 for 1,000 of the same piece. I realize that there's been inflation, etc., but that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: Pieces in the Mosaic Sets?

(...) Hi Sun, Good news! It depends on the image you're using - if you go to the LEGO mosiac maker page, and put in an image that is all one color, then you'll get all that color. The pieces are packaged in bags of 90, which is also a nice little (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: the LEGO Desk Pal

(...) (URL) these just now. Anyone know how long they have been out? Anyone have any yet? If so what is your opinion of them? Height? Mobility- arms, legs, head? Hat, hair removable? Were any shown at BrickFest(tm)2002? Are they already at the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) It does indeed sound like a lot of work. (...) I wonder if some other 'guild' will attempt to fill this marketing void? Why not offer just high quality step-by-step instructions for models you can build with parts you already have? (...) Based (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Yes. You are absolutely correct. These are the things I've said. The two things are not mutually exclusive. I am not such a 'brick purest' that I don't recognize the value of specialty pieces. However, as mentioned, I don't buy a set because (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: Recensie duitse 2002 catalogus

Nico Op een plaatje van deze set op de internet site van lego, lijkt het of de keeper van deze set wordt bewogen door een motortje. dus dit lijkt te bevestigen dat er een motortje in zit. kijk maar naar: (URL) Hoogerbrug" <ringebu@knoware.nl> wrote (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.110)

  Re: Clone brand quality

(...) Hi Jerry! That's a great post filled with good observations and questions. I don't know if you're aware, but Best-Lock recently merged with Cobi, a brick-brand centered in Poland, to become Cobi/Best-Lock. Under this new name, Cobi gained (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.109)

  Re: Check this out

(...) OK. The counter is less than 1 hour from countdown completion. I wonder whats going to happen? * Product release? * Online playable game? * New features on Lego.com featuring Spybotics? * Availability on LS@H? What's your prediction? -Rob (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.109)

More:  Next Page >>