  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3321 – 3340 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Nieuwe Folder uit!

De nieuwe folder in het Nederlands is NU uit! Je kunt hem bestellen door een e-mailtje te sturen naar nederland@lego.com met je adres en de vraag of je de folder thuisgestuurd kan krijgen. Je krijgt hem dan gratis thuisgestuurd! In de nieuwe folder (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.215)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Te only thing I said was clear that was people agreed with you. And the vast majority was a reference to the people who were in on the discussion. (...) Yes, that is exactly what I said, did I misquote you or twist your words? No, I did not do (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 3.215)

  Lego Web page

A while back, I posted my web site out here on Lugnet, (URL) hardly received any response to my posting except for people yelling at me and pointing me to the "fair play rules" on Lego.com. Worse than that, someone EVEN thought that they would take (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.214)

  The Thunder from Down Under

"The Restless Mummy", now playing on lego.com "What's your game, mate?" I nearly cacked me dacks. // Dave (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.214)

  Re: Another Legend dies... ...changes to "new" metroliner suggested.

(...) I have no problem with the "slight" changes you suggest. But those will result in extra (slight?) development costs, and so may make other Legend sets a little less likely. I cannot find a picture of the "new" metroliner on Lego.com, but the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.214)

  Re: Missing water pump piece?

(...) THANKS for that extremely great tip! I just uploaded the screenshot, along with my onw dictionary*** . You'll find them here: (URL)Tomas Clark (...) :-) (...) Speaking of these things, you don't want to tell us more about that sport named (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  Re: 10020 on shop.lego.com

(...) In Europe and "Down Under" the Santa Fe is "Available now". The Breezeway Café also. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  RE: brown bricks in the us

Yes, just make sure you are going to (URL) and not www.lego.com/bulk. Ben Gatrelle www.yellowcastle.com (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  Re: 2737, 2740, 2825

(...) Welcome, Guy! The 2737 is available from S@H (shop.lego.com), but not the others. Maybe post a request in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade - someone may be able to help you. Otherwise, you might pick some up on ebay. Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

"SB" == Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> writes: SB> LMAO about this... (URL) !!! SB> A bit of a surf starting here may yield a bit of information but SB> there's clearly less web support for Meccano than for Lego. (URL) does seem to work. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  lego.com and shop.lego.com SLOWEST!!

I tried access to LEGO website and Shop@LEGO. It really SLOWWW!!! Couple days I went access and no problem immediately load and keep moving. But now, I tried to enter and take over 3 minutes, not even complete yet. I have DSL high speed internet. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  Re: Soccer/Alpha Team 2002 now available for preorder on shop.lego.com

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> wrote in message news:GoEAzJ.B1L@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Check Wal-Mart. The Garner, NC Wal-Mart had all of the new 2002 Soccer sets last night when I was there. They also had most (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  Re: Soccer/Alpha Team 2002 now available for preorder on shop.lego.com

Hi Frank, What do you think of the new soccer championship - is it worth getting? Do you consider it a big improvement over 3409? Just wondering as I have only seen one picture of it and the sliding defenders look pretty good, but I'm not quite sure (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  RE: Ideas for new sets?

(...) While it's true that Dacta products aren't exactly readily available to the average consumer at the local mall, you can easily mail-order them. The catalog is on-line at (URL) are a few mail-order places in the US that carry the Dacta. I have (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  Re: 2001 catalogus

www.lego.com Ga naar "shop" en ergens onder in het beeld staat "request catalog"... de catalogus kan je er dus vinden, Casper. PS: I.p.v. LEGO direct, had ik beter Shop@Home kunnen zeggen trouwens... Lex Ensing <a.ensing@chello.nl> schreef in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.213)

  Re: looks like Richard's been busy :)

Ahhh Ben, Richard did not 'make it' to the Lugnet Main Page he simply posted to lugnet.announce... Jeff VW "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GJ3Aq9.FDy@lugnet.com... (...) Lego.com/youropinion) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.212)

  Re: Nieuwe Trein!!!!!

(URL) Manfred Moolhuysen (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be)

lego, com
(score: 3.212)

  Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com

When the Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe first appeared I was able to order them. I even received an e-mail order confirmation for both sets along with others I ordered. "Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.212)

  aggiornamento al sito technic ufficiale

giusto per informazione e nel caso improbabile che non ve ne foste ancora accorti,vi volevo far notare che per l'appunto è stata aggiornata la sezione technic su lego.com finalmente si può vedere la presentazione ufficiale dei nuovi 8466 e 8465.ciao (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.212)

  10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(This set looks gorgeous; Kudo's to the design team.) Any idea when it will be added to shop.lego.com? I tried to order it last night (along with some other bits), and it wasn't there. thanks, James (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.212)

More:  Next Page >>