 General / 35514
Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:40:27 GMT

When the Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe first appeared I was
able to order them.  I even received an e-mail order confirmation
for both sets along with others I ordered.

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Jeffrey Hudson writes:
In case no one has mentioned it yet.  The Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe • are
both now listed on Lego.com as sets 10036 and 10037.  Thank you Lego.
-Jeff
How come they show up as not available in the US??  That's what I got when • I
went to check it out.  What's up with that?
Tom