  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3301 – 3320 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Why would set 10042 not be available in the United States?

I wonder why this set would be available in Europe but not the US: (URL) really a big loss I guess, I'm not that impressed with it to start with. jt (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Re: Kung Carl XVI Gustav på besök i LEGOLAND.

Själv är jag nog mest förvånad att han hittade dit överhuvudtaget.. och att han inte hade sönder nåt ;-) /J "Anton Ymer" <anton.ymer@remove.b...dband.net> wrote in message news:Hn84zo.13IB@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) > (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Death star al 50%!!

Magari non vi interessa o il set non è bellissimo però sullo S@H offrono la Death Star scontata del 50%... (URL) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Re: Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, May 6, 2009, to Tuesday, May 12, 2009.

(...) 10177 is a bit cheaper at $49.98 through S@H website: (URL) (15 years ago, 6-May-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Re: Official alternative model of set 8671

(...) Not to take away from Jaco's work (which is most impressive), but the original can be gotten from: (URL) those who want to compare before and after, perhaps? :) -- joshua (15 years ago, 4-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  episode 1 site up on TLG website

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and I haven't seen any "official" links, but it's at: <A HREF="(URL)www.lego....pisode1/</ A> Peter (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Vote for the next miniland in LLCA

You can vote for what city you would like to see as a new section in Miniland - the page can be found here: (URL) word that I have heard as far as a timeline for this. Mark P mfuss903 (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Re: Blue box 4483 AT-AT - new colors? NO.

The Blue box AT-AT released last year has the old grays. Little is known about the 2005 AT-AT 4483 being sold on lego.com right now. No one knows the box type or if new/old gray parts are used. We'll find out soon, since they should be shipping by (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.color)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Re: Light Blue LEGO not made in sets since 1980?

Mark Koesel writes/wrote/has writen: (...) Try the 7130 snowspeeder. It has orange pieces. Also the 7140 X-wing. Both can be found at (URL) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Thanks Dave, I think that there's a chance the domain name may not have propagated everywhere yet, as it times out for me too, even using the pasted link. Patience, Patience... The stuff at club.lego.com is accessable though, and shows off the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.microscale)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  New LEGO Speed Racer Series Released Today

Just in case you missed it or forgot, the new LEGO Speed Racer series were released today in the LEGO stores and on-line. All of the cars feature eight wide bodies. (URL) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  New NXT robot instructions posted on mindstorms.com

Instructions and sample programs for a cuckoo clock and a sound bot (like a DJ system) have been posted: (URL) They both include custom .rso files. (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

Hi all, If your RIS 2.0 freezes under Windows XP when it tries to detect the USB IR tower, install this patch : (URL) View this message in context: (URL) from the LEGO Robotics mailing list archive at Nabble.com. (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  lego.com, lego.new, lego.boh ...

(...) at (...) previous (...) as (...) Mah .... mi domando quali "concrete plans" hanno da fare per poter spedire in Italia piuttosto che in Austria ... Forse il loro tabaccaio non ha i francobolli giusti 8-))) -- CiaoCiaoSergio (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.090)

  Re: Tool for downloading set pictures from lego.com

Want an easier way? Download a web archiving program. Web Miner is one that I used, I got it off of download.com (30 day trial, shareware) Have it look at lego.com, have it only save pic files, pretty much all pic formats (jpg bmp, whatever), let it (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

lego, com
(score: 4.089)

  new sets?

has anyone seen these? (URL) tanker (URL) car (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.089)

  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

Sorry to post again so quickly on this thread. I just wanted it known that the page at: (URL) been updated to include the Lego.com URL and the new information on "flame-coloured bricks." You can tell how lazy I am by the manner in which I have (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.089)

  Dream comes true for Dutch LEGO club

Hallo allemaal, Het volgende bericht zat in een thread, maar ik wil het toch even eruit lichten: (URL) zal eens kijken of ik dit globaal kan vertalen... Jaco P.S. Het was leuk ;-) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.089)

  4th round Lego NBA minifig draft

The 4th round players are: Allen Iverson - #3 - Guard - Philadelphia 76ers Steve Francis - #3 - Guard - Houston Rockets Karl Malone - #32 - Forward - Utah Jazz (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.089)

  Re: New LEGO sensors?

(...) Just to be clear, the adapter IS a LEGO product, as is the solar cell and the capacitor. The DCP sensors themselves are not LEGO products per se. (...) Yes: (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.089)

More:  Next Page >>