  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3021 – 3040 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  REA på shop@home

Klart sugen på en till Slave 1, halva priset! Klart trevliga bitar i den modellen. (URL) 7153 Ages: 8-12 Pieces: 358 Price: SEK 699.00 Sale Price: SEK 349.50 Någon som skall beställa? Skulle vara trevligt att få ner fraktpriset... (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego, com
(score: 4.105)

  K10176 in offerta su S@H

Sullo S@H è in offerta il set K1176 "Classic castle": (URL) (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.105)

  Re: Space Skulls inventory question 10192

(...) They look white to me. The inventory is in the back of book 2: (URL) (16 years ago, 21-Oct-08, to lugnet.inv)

lego, com
(score: 4.105)

  New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

I was looking at the (URL) official LEGO web site and checked to see if any catalog entries had been updated. Sure enough, there were plenty of them in Europe! I'll admit that I checked most of these numbers by typing them at the end of a (URL) of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms site down?

(...) A friend of mine said he was browsing the forum yesterday morning and all of a sudden it just quit on him. I wasn't able to access it this morning, though I could yesterday. Seems like lego.com works, but mindstorms.lego.com doesn't. Maybe (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

In case you havent noticed, you can now order beams (like 16x) from shop.lego.com Lots of other technic parts packs too. However, Europe only. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  2000 pictures found on www,lego.com! (Again)

Hi there. Well, after some searching I found the URL's of some of the new 2000 pictures on the official site www.lego.com. I hope you like them (I do). I took the setnumbers from the message (URL) there must be more. Know any? Here they are: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  "Winnie the Poo"

Dear LEGO: I see you've got the text: Winnie The Poo at the very bottom of the second column on the page: (URL) oughtta change that to say: Winnie the Pooh® before Disney catches wind of it. --Todd Lehman (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

(...) New sets are added periodically, but it doesn't appear to be a new list each week. Could you script-scrape the set info and links from this page: (URL) is that verboten? -Rob. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Going Ape Crazy...

Not sure if anyone saw this or posted about it, but I found it interesting. (URL) would like to see a follow up if these guys figure out how to actually build something. Although if they start showing up at LUG meetings, I will get worried... :) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...

The below link errors out. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | Sun ONE Support - (URL) Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: Marauder's Map Kit

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HvCsxB.1tBK@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) {Marauder's Map Kit}>. Its great except for the new colors problem. My mini (...) thing I (...) have a (...) (URL) {basketball stars}>. Makes you think (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) good point.. i think that might be part of why i like LOM so much.. however, in the story version (on lego.com) does have an 'evil' rebel group, which is trying to conquer both mars and earth.. but that story doesn't seem to be definitive to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: The fall 2001 catalog contains an error

(...) If you mean the pic with the non-existant corner slopes it isn't just floating around. Shop.lego.com is *still* selling the set under that image. Their box image is correct but that isn't the featured picture on the item page. John #388 (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: RIS 2.0 upgrade CD? (part 3805)

(...) Noone has it listed on Bricklink right now, but there was a recent Mindstorms survey held on LEGO.com that hints at the possibility that they might be coming out with an RIS 3.0 sometime in the near future. The other alternative is to see if (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: LDD 2.0 is out!

Dopo approvazione, potete vedere sulla mia Factory gallery il mio primo modello fatto con LDD 2.0 (URL) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  8258 crane truck back on the US shop at home site

This mave have been posted already but here it is anyway (URL) (14 years ago, 4-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Where do the calendar announcements go?

Where do the calendar announcements go to be picked up by lego for this page? (URL) 3 (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: New Aircraft !

(...) I have to ask... Is this supposed to be an MOC, or are you just excited for the new LEGO Sopwith sculpture? (URL) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated - disclaimer needs updating

(...) To clarify, I'm referring to the download screen (URL) (same for mac version) not the info screen (URL) it says "The total download will be 9 MB.", on the PC download version, but it's actually 16.5MB. ROSCO (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.104)

More:  Next Page >>