 Robotics / RCX / 2504
Re: RIS 2.0 upgrade CD? (part 3805)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Wayne Seltzer wrote:
Perhaps someone knows if the RIS 2.0 upgrade is available somewhere
for purchase?

Noone has it listed on Bricklink right now, but there was a recent Mindstorms
survey held on LEGO.com that hints at the possibility that they might be coming
out with an RIS 3.0 sometime in the near future.  The other alternative is to
see if you can score an RIS 2.0 kit for cheap (I've heard of them listing for
$100ish recently).