  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Creator sets and more, now on shop.lego.com

Well, there they are. Creator sets are on shop.lego.com Also under Shop at Home exclusives is a Hard to Find section... basically a repository for unwanted Insectoid sets. I noticed that the Ogel set is available now and the other Alpha Team sets (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) Wow, yes. I believe those are the same sets. Sorry, I should have looked at shop.lego.com myself before posting. The Target website says the games are not available in their stores. Last night I checked my local Target and indeed did not find (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Some Sculptures missing from Shop@Home ?

Hello Lego Direct, I was just looking around on shop.lego.com (for the US) and noticed that the Dragon and the Statue of Liberty are no longer listed on the sculptures page. There may be other sets missing also. There are currently only 4 sets (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Re: those crazy Vikings (Was: Viking Longship)

(...) LOL well that's all well and good, but according to lego.com (URL) it is actually a theme>. Whether you make it a subset of pirates or not, I think it still should have it's own group ;) ROSCO (trimmed groups) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Re: LEGO name change

Thanks for the info. It doesn't appear that LEGO themselves have updated their web site... (URL) as of 11/11/99 1:42 AM EST. Where did you find this news? Build On! John Matthews Suzanne D. Rich <suz@media.mit.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Lego renders

Its not fair, Lego's renders are better than ours :( (URL) huge) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Re: Lego Order

(...) I am going to order next week posibly the 20th. thomas, I was checking on Lego.com and the assorted green bricks (5215) shows not available. Everyone please e-mail me with your order requests. mark (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Re: Best Place to purchase discontinued sets?

(...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Re: Black Friday and Lego

(...) Those interested might want to check the USA sales and deals section of lego.com. Harry Potter ship is $19.99 and one of the red Ferrari cars is listed among other things. Jonathan (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Deal on RCX from Lego.com

Half price RCX's (1.0's) any one (URL) VW who just spent money... even though he should not have.... (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.130)

  Man, do I love View Source....

without it, I wouldn't have found: (URL) 800 * 600 res images of: - the Tie/Y wing set. - Darth vader. - Darth Vader + R2 + eithe rluke or a random Ywing pilot :) - Luke, Han, mechanic, R2 Lots more figs. We're talking Close ups of minifigs in (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Ultrasonic sensors

I just saw the Autonomous Bug-AKF01 robot posted on the Mindstorms website (mindstorms.lego.com) by someone who called himself h9819152. He used 3 home-brew ultrasonic sensors. I'd like to create or get my hands on some of these. I couldn't find a (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Re: 8258

What do you consider reasonable? the same value that it was when sold on the lego.com website. (14 years ago, 28-Apr-10, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

"TW" == Tim Wilkins <Tim.Wilkins@zurich.com> writes: TW> Does anyone know why Service has gone from lego.com in Europe? And TW> in the US the only service item is one motor There have been rumours flying around for some time now that service packs (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Custom trains?

In exactly 3 hours, we're supposed to be able to design custom trains at shop.lego.com . Will LEGO.com keep its word? NICK (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Re: pneumatics & mindstorms?

(...) Hi Nicolas, You will find the parts in the Offical Lego web(www.lego.com) site thru the catalog link. select the service button and then the technic button. This will show you a list of available parts thru the Shop at home service. the part (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

There is an announcement about this at club lego (URL) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Lego Constructopedia

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Lego has an online constructopedia: (URL) added a link to this on the Technic newsgroup sidebar. TJ (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Re: TLG's 1997 Bottom Line

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Look at the 1996 year report on www.lego.com . A year ago it struck me that return on sales was almost zero. So now they do 'much better'. Good thing intself ofcourse. Eric (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

  Darth Vader or Spaceballs?

After viewing the images at (URL) I just have to wonder if the minifig designers watched "Spaceballs" instead of "Star Wars." Look at the size of the helmet on that Darth Vader minifig! :-) James (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.129)

More:  Next Page >>