 Publishing / 1140
Re: LEGO name change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:43:10 GMT

Thanks for the info.

It doesn't appear that LEGO themselves have updated their web site...

http://www.lego.com/info/legal.asp as of 11/11/99 1:42 AM EST.

Where did you find this news?

Build On!

John Matthews

Suzanne D. Rich <suz@media.mit.edu> wrote in message
This is an important announcement for any LEGO fan who has a web site
containing disclaimers.

The descriptive phrase "the LEGO Group" has changed to "the LEGO
Company." Its use applies to all LEGO companies, workplaces, and the
organization as a whole. In other languages it is to appear without • translation.

-Suz.