  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2101 – 2120 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  7996 Dual Crossover Available from US S@H

The much rumored dual-crossover is now available from the US Shop At Home site, (URL) This product announcement is bittersweet. The new rail set is available for R/C trains only, and I hope that readers here will do their best to adapt this design (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.651)

  PennLUG Display at The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania

PennLUG Displays at The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania This past weekend PennLUG (Pennsylvania Lego Users Group) participated in (URL) The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania's> anual (URL) Pennsy Days event>. (3 URLs) Brickshelf Gallery> Pennsy Days (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.us.pennlug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.651)

  Re: Missing R/C Trains on Lego.com and AFOL "Dream Train Set"

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:JAx377.Ep0@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] The set is supposed to cost about $100. It doesn't contain a motor (it will need to be purchased (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 1.650)

  Space Shuttle booster factory

This year, for NALUG's annual train show, I've ended up building a weird custom train car to carry a Space Shuttle solid rocket booster (SRB), along with a factory to build the SRB's. Not exactly realistic, I know. :-) See: (URL) Gray (NALUG) (13 years ago, 11-Jun-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 1.650)

  Re: Official LPub manual online

(...) --snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) There's two ways I can think of. 1) Make the two sections into submodels. Although that will force them onto different pages. But you can always hand edit them back 2) Use buffer exchange to mask (...) (13 years ago, 25-May-11, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.650)

  LEGO Creator Build-off at Brickworld

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> This message is posted on behalf of Steve Witt: If you’re not already too busy building for BrickWorld then the LEGO Community Team has a challenge for you. All registered participants at BrickWorld are eligible to (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 1.650)

  Re: Google, Apple, Disney, BMW and LEGO are the World's Most Reputable Companies

(...) LOL Sony top 10 I guess this survey wasn't done in the last couple of months. ROSCO (13 years ago, 9-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.650)

  Re: Beveled flex tubing

(...) For anything with radial symmetry a little perl script is the right tool :) Tim (13 years ago, 23-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.650)

  ItLUG LECCO 2011 - Italy - July 16/17

Only one month to ItLUG LECCO 2011, Italy. The event replaces Ballabio after 5 editions. The event is now defined and the free space is only 1,5 m! 59 AFOLs (ItLUG 50, Germany 3, Netherlands 5, Spain 1) will show their MOCs. Several other activities (...) (13 years ago, 17-Jun-11, to lugnet.events)

lego, com
(score: 1.650)

  LEGO Organized Castle Building Challenge at Brickworld

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> This message is post on behalf of Steve Witt: BrickWorld will feature the first ever LEGO Castle Building Challenge. Upon entry to the event all registered attendees will be able to enter a drawing for one of twenty (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 1.649)

  Re: LDraw.org website theme.

(...) Hi Orion, You may find more people with those skills over on Flickr. I've copied the message to there. Tim (13 years ago, 22-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.649)

  10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

10128 is now on Shop-At-Home: (URL) to be available in early September for North America and early August elsewhere. US $50 325 Pieces Looks like it comes with three straight tracks, not two. -PD (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 1.649)

  Re: LDD and LDraw - which has the most parts?

--snip-- (...) The newer versions have a free build mode with all parts available in all colours. I'd guess that LDraw has many more non-minifig parts but LDD may pip it now for total due to the proliferation of minifig parts. Tim (13 years ago, 20-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 1.649)

  Leaning Tower of Pisa made out of LEGO bricks

Architectural Engineering Students Build the Leaning Tower of Pisa On Wednesday morning, a group of ten engineering students from MSOE put the finishing touches on a five-foot-tall replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa — made entirely out of LEGO. (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.648)

  Leaning Tower of Pisa out made of LEGO bricks

Architectural Engineering Students Build the Leaning Tower of Pisa On Wednesday morning, a group of ten engineering students from MSOE put the finishing touches on a five-foot-tall replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa — made entirely out of LEGO. (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 1.648)

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

Threre are two fixes to the "A critical error has occurred" problem. One fix is to uninstall the latest Quicktime and install the older Quicktime version from the RIS CD (or any Quicktime version older than version 7). Another fix (described earlier (...) (13 years ago, 2-Jun-11, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 1.648)

  Going once, going twice, sold!

All, It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that I announce the new LEGO Auctions! Check out the new area of the online LEGO Shop at (URL) have literally just launched this live, and the first auction will be ....drum roll please.... Santa Fe (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

america, lego, com
(score: 1.648)

  Friday, come out to watch dave cry - was: Re: Dave's not-a-bot

Come one, come all to the Annual rtlToronto June Dinner. That's right folks, step right up for this Lego Fan Dinner that we have once a year. Only in June do we have the June Dinner. This year we will be having chicken at Swiss Chalet, and maybe (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jun-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 1.647)

  Putting The Pieces Together (Video) - LEGO Group, CEO Jorgen Vig Knudstorp

Putting The Pieces Together Interview with LEGO Group, CEO Jorgen Vig Knudstorp & Kirsty Wark at European Zeitgeist 2011. Video is about thirteen minutes long (12:58) release May 16, 2011 on 'ZeigeistMinds' channel: (URL) Putting The Pieces (...) (13 years ago, 20-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 1.647)

  Here we go again! or, More LEGO Thievery

(URL) Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (13 years ago, 9-May-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 1.647)

More:  Next Page >>