  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Oral Argument: Eldred v. Ashcroft

For more check out: (URL) I of the U.S. Constitution states the following: "To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;" (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.249)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

Hmm... This may not be weird or bizzare, but neat and very rare... allow me to explain. Just as I joined the Lego club, there was an advertisement for the Space building contest. I entered but never got a notice of winning the big prize. Two years (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.249)

  Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?

You are right, Jon. People need to realize that "free" is relative anyway. Sure, Kevin did a great deed in setting up the site and helping to build the community. However, it is part of a community, and it looses most of its value if the community (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

all, property
(score: 2.249)

  Re: Buses & Beggers [Re: Vote against/for...]

(...) Not at all. Blacks *did* have serious civil rights issues. Most of the country has been able to get beyond simple racism. Today many blacks face many social and economic problems (as does everyone else!)-- but to continually blame racism is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.248)

  Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!

(...) Wow. I'm apalled at that parent's lack of respect for your efforts. I would have set them straight that you are not working for LEGO and that the display represents the hard work of a group of private individuals. They don't let you touch the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

all, property
(score: 2.246)

  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) Have you never read the bible John? Was Goliath not MIGHTIER than David? It all depends on how you measure "might". Ghandi demonstrated where the real power lies. He was stronger than the then British Empire. (...) Let me guess, the USA is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.245)

  Re: A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)

(...) Well, he can assert that a majority of the estimated 39% of eligible voters chose to vote Republican, and beyond that he's welcome to believe whatever else he likes, of course. But I think he'd come across as less of a stereotypically boorish, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.245)

  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) The 1-11-3 design isn't very close at all, according to Track Designer. Here's what I did: straight, curve right, 11 straights (5 switches and a straight, but that is equivalent), 3 curves right, cross-track. Then from the cross-track, a bunch (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

all, rights
(score: 2.244)

  Re: Hope to help, edify and soothe, but probably won't

(...) <lil' snippage> First, let me say thank you to Dave K., who I think wrote a wonderful post at the beginning of this thread. Then Justin wrote... (...) This may be true with regards to the specific sites mentioned. It does give me reason to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 2.244)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

Am I the only that is wondering why we are talking about this to the detail that we are since Lamborghini should be the one that should be worried about an image that I would venture to guess that they own a copyright to? Also, aren't there a very (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, property
(score: 2.244)

  Re: Animals!

(...) I can see it now! The LEGO Town theme returns in 2004 with the Farm subtheme. Finally minifig picthforks are produced again! And did you say you wanted cows? Then watch out for set 10043, The LEGO(R) Slaughterhouse(tm). It comes with twelve (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 2.243)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

"Ray Silva" <socalray@cox.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H7v817.I2E@lugnet.com... (...) detail (...) about (...) No you are not, and I am still waiting for a comment from Bram about WHAT he is concerned. (...) built (...) This is exactly the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, property
(score: 2.243)

  Re: *** Start celebrating .... NOW

(...) This sounds like a shortcut in the algorithm. If the bezier function is f(t), it does not have the property that |f(t) - f(t+d)| = c for all t, d given. I've corrected for this in my algorithm by using some simple optimization to find a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

all, property
(score: 2.242)

  Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?

(...) I just read through the majority of this thread. Here's my take... I tend to regard the set ratings on the Lugnet database as mostly just a curiosity. I don't take them that seriously, partly because I already know what sets *I* like, and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.241)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

Well welcome Alex!!! I was thinking about you today! Glad to see you finally have posting rights and have posted your first posts!!! Welcome to loyal castle club!!! Once note though, you are number 37. And no need to thank me for helping you - it (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

all, rights
(score: 2.241)

  Re: New poll

Though I will get membership soon, I haven't yet so I'll answer here. YES!!! I sent an idea for WildWest two years before its debuet. I very strongly think that Lego took advatage of the kids (me included) who sent this idea to them. However, to now (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.241)

  Re: Another "borrowed" picture...

(...) I hate to beat this to death, cause I'm sure it makes me look like an awful person, but it still rubs me the wrong way... (...) "All Gallery content is property of the uploader, unless otherwise stated." So, indirectly, the person who copied (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 2.241)

  Re: Fair Use vs. Infringement (was: Re: Intellectual property and the Internet)

(...) Actually, any creative endeavor is automatically protected by copyright law, regardless of whether or not the creator actually places a copyright symbol there. That, and the more proactive step of actually paying the fee and _applying_ for an (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, property
(score: 2.240)

  Re: IGNORANT views fuel oppression?

(...) I don't agree with your view. The Israelis gave up a very small part of the land they stole a few decades ago - its legal owners want all of it back. In order to keep it, the Israelis [in the form of the rather heroic IDF] oppress all manner (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.240)

  Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore...

(...) You're injecting another issue into the discussion, which I will address in a moment. In any case, let's consider what you're saying: You're claiming that conservative talking heads can't be called demagogues as long as they are open about (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.239)

More:  Next Page >>