  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Space Factory translation, part one.

Hi all, Marc Atkin is my hero! He translated the first twenty pics "just for fun". Many many thanks, Marc! So here we are. Sorry for posting just the text here instead of a complete translated gallery, but that would mean two days of work in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

all, property
(score: 2.328)

  Space Factory Translation.

(...) with very special thanks to Mark Atkin, here's the complete translation. Hope you'll enjoy it. Regards, Fred (URL) FACTORY® I could never believe that a legend like LL497 could have been created in a frosty factory hall in Billund. I'd expect (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.space) !

all, property
(score: 2.327)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) Then it's odd that the NRA, the most vociferous and organized proponents of so-called gun rights, has never brought a case successfully before the Supreme Court, despite numerous opportunities to try. You are of course correct regarding the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.326)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) /objective mode on Well ignoring the propaganda on both sides of the Gun Control issue, and using indepentant statistics from Gallup Polls. This is all applicable to the USA. Roughly 10,000 crimes a year are committed with legally obtained (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.326)

  Re: scalpers

(...) Interesting. It does seem to include a good definition of "scalper" even though it uses it as a perjorative. I do have some comments on it though. - They are making a value judgement about Ben's collection (he's the one who bought 3 C-3POs, 2 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.326)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) Well, getting back to the main issue of this subthread... ...check out: (URL) looks like the government printing office to me, and should be reasonably authoritative. In "Miller" the court seems to be dancing around questions of what kinds of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.326)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GqF2E7.CGx@lugnet.com... (...) I have a low tolerance level for Scott's posts, given that he tends to repeat the same drivel over and over again. (...) snipe (...) I (...) the (...) in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.325)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) I have posted about the Ashwander Doctrine before -- read it and connect the dots, pretty please. (URL) the record, I am not exactly a card-carrying NRA kinda guy...I barely care what they do. (...) No, taxation is Constitutional because of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.325)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) Scott (et al.), First, see this post, in response to a very polite and non-confrontational questioning of Larry, and the other GoB members, about the whats, whys and wherefors of establishing , asserting and maintaining a trademark: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.theory)

all, rights
(score: 2.325)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) In what way are you asking? Do I think that a number of corporations are working independently, but simultaneously, to further their own wealth? Certainly, and the factions of each company are likely "conspiring" to achieve that end. Are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.325)

  The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...)

My deepest apologies for this long re-post, but I had meant to change the name of this thread, as the current name was completely off-topic, but I posted just the same. Please make replies to this current subject to this version of the post. Thank (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

all, rights
(score: 2.325)

  Melting Point of ABS (Re: Strengthening Gears)

(...) There are different grades of ABS, each having different mechanical properties. I found an extensive resource on materials at: (URL) ABS property data can be found here: (URL) picked 3 grades of ABS that seemed likely to be the type(s) that (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

all, property
(score: 2.324)

  Case Study: Organic Builds LEGO's Online Strategy

I'm forwarding this from Mark Benz, who can't post to LUGNET from work. Address any e-mail replies to markdbenz at yahoo.com. --Bill. [ Begin forwarded message ] Hi, An article of general interest about how LEGO, very sucesfully they say, used (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.baylug) !

all, property
(score: 2.324)

  Scans are back!

Brickshelf L.L.C is pleased to announce that its LEGO(r) instruction and catalog archive is now available online at (URL) . This archive contains scans submitted by hundreds of LEGO fans that are organized, indexed and presented by Brickshelf. Its (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf) !!

all, property
(score: 2.324)

  Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars)

(...) With only a few exceptions, U.S. federal trademark laws and regulations do not control the non-commercial use of trademark (#1). To expect writers and speakers to punctuate the mention of, or merely the "first mention of", any trademark in the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all, rights
(score: 2.324)

  Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars)

(...) Sounds painful! <snip the items I agree with...especially usage> (...) Hear-hear! (...) But then Letty doesn't think you should use your cell phone in public...I suppose I should only use it in private at home (where I'm next to my regular (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all, rights
(score: 2.324)

  Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars)

(...) Neither of those examples reassures me it isn't just the usual corporate abuse of power and money. How different we feel when it's eBay v. Brickbay...then it's just words that should belong to everyone. I feel the same about GOB. It's just (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

all, rights
(score: 2.323)

  question for Richard re:brickwarz

I like posting especially, having to do with brickwarz related questions... I was thinking this evening putting back together my soccer bus, about all the "generic" soccer players from the soccer theme, and thought in light of the rules for (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 2.323)

  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) I happen to enjoy a VERY wide variety of music genres. I doubt that I shall easily find a set of reviewers whose views I respect or understand well enough to rely upon them. Perhaps, others with more boxed-in tastes can be served that way -- I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.320)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) Dear Mr. Gloats-A-Lot (A.K.A. Jeremy Scott), I hope you realize the difficult position that you have placed yourself, your father and your grandmother. Strict interpretation of the law will reveal that you are in possession of stolen property. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

all, property
(score: 2.320)

More:  Next Page >>