  Search Results: Mosaic MOC
 Results 121 – 140 of about 25000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 2x2 tile mosaic possibilities (was: Re: Lego Direct Parts Selection)

Use the baseplate color (gray?) as a forth color. Might add some texture as well... -Rob. Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) mosaic. (...) mosaic (...) bricks (...) reasonably (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.951)

  Re: Motorcycle Mosaic

(...) Hey Bryan, The whole mosaic in only 2 studs wide. Every Mosaic I have ever done has been the same. In the past all my mosaics are unglued with a glued frame around to keep all the bricks in place. I was going to do the same with this and the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.951)

  Re: John Kerry Mosaic

(...) Well-conceived mosaic nicely rendered. (resisting impulse to wildly OT.) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

mosaic
(score: 1.950)

  Re: Legend of Zelda Mosaic

(...) Very nice mosaic, I wouldn't mind one gracing my own walls. Nice use of colors, with the light blue and orangish shade. A Link to the Past is by far the best Zelda game ever. The SNES is also the best system ever. The only game better than (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.949)

  Re: Imcomplete Mosaic?

(...) Me too. My mosaic arrived today and was two bags short of #3 (the other bag counts were correct). The email arrived at about the same time as the mosaic did. Andrew (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

mosaic
(score: 1.949)

  Re: New mosaic: Portrait of 3 boys

(...) Nicely done in such a small sapce. Did you use the (URL) Lugnet Mosaic Maker>, or a program of your own devise? In this (URL), it looks like you have only specific colors being shown on your laptop. Also can you give some details on your (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.949)

  My First Mosaic

Hello everyone in mosaic land, I've been lurking on these forums for many years and this is my first post! I have been a Lego fanatic for 30-odd years and as a very busy adult, the time I have been able to devote to Lego has declined quite a bit (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

mosaic
(score: 1.949)

  Re: How long before the Mosaic is back?

Your mosaic link from the pull down menus don't work (main page). I was able to get to the mosaic, but only by going to shopping first. Rose r2 wrote in message ... (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

mosaic
(score: 1.948)

  BrickFest PDX 2007 Mosaic Event

BrickFest PDX 2007 Mosaic Event This year at BrickFest PDX attendees will witness the on-site construction of a giant color mosaic built out of 1x1 LEGO plates. All attendees are invited to help and/or compete in the construction of this mosaic! (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX) !!

mosaic
(score: 1.948)

  Baby Pluto Mosaic

Hey all! I've built another mosaic. It's baby Pluto, in honor of finding out that our next child is going to be a boy. I know that baby Mickey might seem like a more logical choice, but I found this cute picture and was inspired. It's basically the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

mosaic
(score: 1.948)

  Re: Need help finding mosaic program

(...) The sidebar in the mosaic group (URL) has links to the the LUGNET and S@H programs that both accept an image file, as well as other resources. HTH, John #388 (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mosaic)

mosaic
(score: 1.948)

  Re: Lennon Mosaic

(...) Hi Eric, The mosaic was REALLY cool. Now that I have a reference to the original artwork, it's even more impressive. Good work! Calum (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

mosaic
(score: 1.948)

  Re: Catwoman mosaic

(...) No, honestly it is fantastic, incredible realism. Great work. Martin (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.948)

  Re: John Kerry Mosaic

(...) And the Bush mosaic would fall apart on close inspection anyway. Dave! Thrillingly close to OT! (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

mosaic
(score: 1.948)

  BrickFest PDX 2004 Mosaic Event

BrickFest PDX 2004 Mosaic Event BrickFest PDX attendees will witness an attempt at an admirably audacious affair--the on-site construction of a huge LEGO mosaic built out of 1x1 LEGO plates. And everyone's invited to help--or even compete! That's (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

mosaic
(score: 1.948)

  Mosaic project

Hi folks, Mario and I finished his mosaic project this weekend. It's a 96x48 mosaic: (URL) was a hell of a lot harder than I had expected. First was the problem that we were working with a limited supply of bricks (dual 1200 piece tubs). We tried a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

mosaic
(score: 1.947)

  Re: Canadian Flag Flower Mosaic

(...) Hey cool! A mosaic style that somebody created before Eric Harshbarger did :) My fitness center actually has (well, had, before winter came along) a pair of flower beds by the front entrance. One made an American flag, the other a Canadian (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.947)

  Re: First Mosaic - Joker

(...) I used the web mosaic maker to create the basic image ((URL) although, after it generated the image, I cleaned it up a great amount. After it was cleaned up, I switched between photoshop, and ldraw while I drew all the pieces in ldraw. I spent (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

mosaic
(score: 1.947)

  Mosaic Maker fixed

All, unfortunately with the recent server move I did not realize that the Mosaic Maker ((URL) was broken in the process. Luckily there are folks out there who eventually let me know - so I was able to identify the missing pieces of software and get (...) (9 years ago, 31-May-15, to lugnet.announce)

mosaic
(score: 1.947)

  How should I hang this giant mosaic?

A local museum has asked me and my students to create a giant mosaic for them to be displayed. I've already created it digitally: (URL) will be dozens of mini-mosaics with a Las Vegas theme all around this giant mosaic.) The mosaic is about 8' long (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general)

mosaic
(score: 1.947)

More:  Next Page >>