 General / 24311
Re: Imcomplete Mosaic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:58:00 GMT

Eric McCarthy wrote:

Zhengrong Zang wrote:

LEGO told me that "Due to a technical problem, your LEGO Mosaic set was
shipped with an incomplete assortment of building elements. We have
repaired this problem and identified the bricks you are missing. These
are now being prepared for immediate shipment to you.", I want to know
if anybody else met the same problem?

Zhengrong

I got this too, and I think Paul S. reported this, too.

Me too. My mosaic arrived today and was two bags short of #3 (the other
bag counts were correct). The email arrived at about the same time as
the
mosaic did.

   Andrew