  Search Results: Mosaic MOC
 Results 101 – 120 of about 25000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Biomechanical Bricks Tour Redux

(...) I made it back home. :o (URL) After many miles, hours of music, me, my mecha, my bots and bricks returned to common ground. The trip out to Seattle began with a stop in Pittsburgh Pa, where I met up with Brian Smith and Family. Chopped wood (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !!

mosaic, moc
(score: 3.000)

  Hobby Show - Thanks and recap.

Wow, another November well under way and another Hobby Show under our belts. This year makes our 4th year in participating, and what an awesome show it was! First things first... I would like to thank Chris for arranging and hauling our display (...) (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

mosaic, moc
(score: 3.000)

  Re: And you call yourselves fans...

(...) Only 100? I've read about 500 messages, most of which have been eloquent explainations of how this very subtle color change will cause problems for an apparent majority of LUGNETters. (Maybe you should read the other 400 and see what facts you (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.general) !

mosaic, moc
(score: 3.000)

  Transcript of Keynote

Herewith an unedited transcript of the Keynote... corrected version to follow 15 February 2003 BricksWest 2003 announcements and Keynote speech Matt announced that the Bricks Magazine has received 2000 preview requests already, and will be opening (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

mosaic, moc
(score: 3.000)

  Automated fulfillment? Picking and Packing on steroids?

Hi gang! Wasn’t sure where to post this hypothetical question.... but here goes anyway... sorry in advance for the longwinded post... I have been thinking a lot lately about the bulk brick store at the Legoland Park in California. (I can’t WAIT to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

mosaic, moc
(score: 3.000)

  Re: eBuisness Model

Amnon, I think you may have misinterpreted my message, likely because I misinterpreted yours :] I assumed you meant that any average Joe consumer off the street would be able to design their own sets, set up a site, and sell them. This I think is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

mosaic, moc
(score: 3.000)

  Re: slight

(...) I really have no idea what John Neal believes or why he believes it. I know he claims to be a Xtian -- but I see precious little evidence that he either reads, understands, or follows the words of Jesus (in the future, it is my intention to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

mosaic, moc
(score: 3.000)

  BricksWest 2003 Keynote and Q&A Session Transcrits

Brad Justis, Sr. VP Of Lego Direct , Q&A @ Brickswest 2003 (2-15-2003) Transcript of Keynote Speech & Q&A Session provided by Ahui Herrera (jedi_agh_@yahoo.com) & Larry Pieniazek (lpieniazek@mercator.com). Larry Pieniazek was typing in real-time as (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events)

mosaic, moc
(score: 3.000)

  Yet Another Mosaic!

(URL) So, after being inspired by Calum's incredible Mosaic's, I've gone ahead and tried one of my own. SO FUN! Took about 3 hours total. Iain (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

mosaic
(score: 1.962)

  6 Panel Mosaic

Here is a mosaic my son Ross (14) made for his sister (of her) for her 16th birthday. We are now trying to decide the best way to hang the thing:-/ The (URL) LUGNET Mosaic Maker> was used utilizing 6 colors. (URL) More pics (URL) HERE> JOHN (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.955)

  Mondrian Mosaic (Lazy Man's Mosaic)

Measuring around 15 by 22 inches, here's my LEGO mosaic tribute to Piet Mondrian (1872-1944). I thought it appropriate to post today, as March 7th was his birthday. I call this the "Lazy Man's Mosaic" as it is very easy to build compared to the many (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

mosaic
(score: 1.954)

  Lego Logo Mosaic Pictures!

Hi all, Here's the pics of my mosaic I did a few days ago...The gallery isn't up yet, so I'll just link to brickshelf for now. (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

mosaic
(score: 1.953)

  Re: Lego Technic Logo Mosaic Finished

"Jake Rentar" <B2FUTR2@aol.com> wrote in message news:H1sKpw.4H5@lugnet.com... (...) mosaic (...) (URL) (...) Well Done! I am surprised you have time for Homework! -- Bob Fay (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.953)

  USA Mosaic Map at BrickFest PDX 2004

USA Mosaic Map at BrickFest PDX 2004 The USA Mosaic Map is a large-scale mosaic of the United States of America constructed with LEGO Bricks by Adrian Drake of (URL) BrickFrenzy.com>. The Mosaic has been at many adult fans of LEGO events in the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.953)

  My first mosaic

Hey all! I just finished my first mosaic using Todd's Mosaic Maker, and I've put together an FTX page about it. It covers all of the steps I used to make it and it discusses the techniques I used in building it. It was fun to build, and I'm looking (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

mosaic
(score: 1.952)

  Pooh mosaic

Hi all, I've posted a mosaic of Pooh I made for my SO using the Mosaic set 3443. I'm making the fut .disney because .disney needs more posts. :) (URL) the mosaic was very tedious, but the result was very rewarding. I was very happy with this. She (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.disney)

mosaic
(score: 1.952)

  A princely mosaic

A LEGO mosaic commemorating the wedding of Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and Miss Mary Elizabeth Donaldson of Australia recently was constructed by the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO Users Group (WAMALUG). Work on the mosaic began after a (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, FTX) !!

mosaic
(score: 1.952)

  Oprah's Favorite Things: LEGO Mosaic

Prepare for a run on (URL) LEGO Mosaic> sets this holiday season. Oprah Winfrey, whose purchasing advice can make or break a small company, has listed LEGO Mosaics as one of her "Favorite Things" in this month's "O" magazine. She might feature it on (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general, FTX)

mosaic
(score: 1.952)

  Re: Lennon Mosaic

"Eric DeGiuli" <edegiuli@DIESPAMhome.com> wrote in message news:GF16AC.Cpy@lugnet.com... (...) site: (...) overlay (...) mosaic, (...) plates) (...) (since (...) the (...) the (...) When you said, at dinner, that you liked math, you wern't joking. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

mosaic
(score: 1.951)

  Re: Mondrian Mosaic (Lazy Man's Mosaic)

nice work, ashley. perfectly suited for LEGO bricks. eric (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

mosaic
(score: 1.951)

More:  Next Page >>