  Search Results: Johannes Koehler
 Results 741 – 760 of 956.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A quick LEGO History

(...) No. Godtfred used the name Lego in branding his wooden toys (typically by an ink stamp on the bottom). The first incorporation of the company was in 1944. From my website: In April 1944 Lego switched from a sole-trading firm to a private (...) (18 years ago, 24-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

johannes
(score: 0.566)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Like others have said, it's hard to pick just one, but the first to spring to mind is Johannes Koehler's "The Tower in the Lonely Woods": (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

johannes
(score: 0.531)

  A Lego History Project

For sime time I have been working on a site about Lego history. Although there are plenty of Lego timelines and histories on the internet none are sufficiently complete for the AFOL. I hope this project solves some of these issues. The site is not (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

johannes
(score: 0.511)

  NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'

Presenting the Five-Fingers of Death, otherwise known as Newbrickorder.com, the crazy-sexy-cool new website your mother warned you about. Since you can't very well launch a new site without new mocs, we humbly offer this smorgasbord to you, the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

johannes
(score: 0.510)

  Re: Snart dags före Legoland!

(...) Och så var man tillbaka igen. Åter till jobbet en vecka innan nästa semesterdel tar vid. Köpte nästan inget Lego på Legoland, en liten påse med godis bara (Se min andra post om fynd i Lund). Barnen stortrivdes i alla fall (6-åring, 15-åring + (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

johannes
(score: 0.494)

  More esoteric Lego history

Hi: With so many excellent recent Lego history posts I thought I would add my own 2 cents. This is information I have dug up while working on a Lego history website. My review of early Lego history has allowed me to construct a fairly complete (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

johannes
(score: 0.490)

  Re: Esoteric Lego history question

(...) According to the book "50 years of play": "Toward the ends of the 1940s all of Ole Kirk's four sons were employed at the factory: in addition to Godtfred, there was Karl Georg, a qualified carpenter, who was in charge of plastics production; (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

johannes
(score: 0.483)

  Re: 10152 Update

(...) Larry I can recall only one...Precious Princess in particular, and having more than the limit of 5 is what I find disturbing about that. I think Johannes is right...many people probably WERE hooked by the prospect of getting a Rare and Limited (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

johannes
(score: 0.468)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Johannes, I think you stated yourself very well on these points. The issue that underlies this is that these people want you to know they are gay - they don't want you to assume the are not because they are offended at being assumed to be gay (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

johannes
(score: 0.457)

  Re: Lego till Salu

(...) Jag tittade runt lite på dina övriga sidor, lite tunt och enformigt än så länge kanske :-) Det som slog mig var namnen, jag har själv två söner, Johannes och Jonatan (och en liten Jenny)! (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

johannes
(score: 0.455)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) Johannes, I agree whole-heartedly with you. It's amazing that the moderators would let something like this pass. I'm always appalled by how ignorant and insensitive some people are, especially about something as well documented as WWII. If (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

johannes
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Are custom made parts LEGO?

(...) Hello Johannes, What follows are my opinions only... based on your questions. (...) I would respond, 'no' they're not. They would be construction parts compatible with the LEGO building system, but since they weren't actually made by LEGO, (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.custom)

johannes
(score: 0.450)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Great resource, thanks for putting it together! Just a few additions you may want to consider: Jason J. Railton's horse: (URL) Koehler's geese: (URL) Pigeons: (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

johannes
(score: 0.440)

  Re: My second Castle

(...) Pawel, Thanks again, I guess the Flaws arent always visible in our pics, but only we are the ones to notice, right? The table that I had built this MOC on isnt really that strong and it has started to Bow right down the middle, as you can (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

johannes
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Officiell inbjudan till SweLUG #5!

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> skrev i meddelandet news:Hns8FB.1KxG@lugnet.com... (...) - Den forsta forekomsten av "isakssons restaurang" pa manbassidorna visar egentligen "isakssons tullstation" ((URL) "Blixten" heter pa ryska "ÜÞÛÝØï" (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

johannes
(score: 0.413)

  Re: Darf ich mich.... Zurückgekuschelt! (& Augen auf die Dots gerichtet!)

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: N'abend! (und vermutlich 97 Kleckse - es wird spannend) (...) Wobei der Jauch schon öfter Shakespeare-Fragen hatte. Ich entsinne mich der Frage nach dem Puk (auch aus dem Midsummernights Dream). Und aus dem (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

koehler
(score: 0.413)

  Re: Full fart! (was: Officiell inbjudan till SweLUG #5!)

(...) Idag utökades det hela med fam. Isaksson (bestående av: Anders, Pernilla, Johannes, Jonatan & Jenny) samt Sofia. Det var hela 15 individer som byggde ett fordon till ULV-tävlingen denna gång! (...) Bilderna från lördag (ULV & månbas) är på väg (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

johannes
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Officiell inbjudan till SweLUG #5!

(...) Givetvis. Men för _vår_ del var det ju slut. Gissa vad (nästan) alla i familjen gör idag? Pernilla - sätter ihop Montoyas formelracer Jonatan - städade *FRIVILLIGT* skrivbordet och bygger Super Car Johannes - Hos en kompis för att köra (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

johannes
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Officiell inbjudan till SweLUG #5!

(...) Och vilken träff det blev! Mer folk än någonsin, mer tävling än jag någonsin varit med om, mer vinster till oss :-) Och vi (Anders, Pernilla, Johannes, Jonatan och Jenny) var ändå bara där under lördagen. Tack Tobbe! -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

johannes
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Basket maker and knife grinder

(...) Hi Johannes, Cute and original as always. It's nice and weird to see all those old Fabuland parts again, never had that Fabuland stage in my youth. Anyway wanted to ask you, that 'Technic Wedge Belt Wheel' ((URL)) you used there, I never saw (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

johannes
(score: 0.412)

More:  Next Page >>