  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2651 – 2670 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Customs question...

(...) I agree-- although I don't think I'd word it quite so :) But more or less, I think that's a fair assessment. (...) Well, given the above agreement that morality is aesthetic, who cares about what they think? We're talking about the person (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Larry P. can go to...!

As far as I am concerned, Larry P can go to... ...Clement Street and score amazing Japanese candy and cookies from Tokyo-Ya. Stuff Like: Krunky, Melty Kiss, Kittyland, and Everyburger (why eat only one when only Everyburger will do?). The Jumbo (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: level of debate

(...) Be careful of using a non-representative sample to ridicule the whole, or as a basis for undermining the soundness of the argument. If certain, shall we say, unusual forms of protest have occurred, that hardly discredits the thinking of the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) (Let's have a early Halloween... LEGO, PLEASE don't make it happen!) March 12, 2006 Special GNN report There was a small shock in the toy world. The LEGO company closed all of it's plastic brick production lines and will remodel itself into a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.general) !

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) Humans certainly are sometimes pretty ridiculous. We've created a culture where people feel it is important to meet other peoples definitions of what's right that we don't even think about what we are doing and why we do it. On a similar note, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  LDA2006 Progress Report

I've changed priorities once again. The need of what I call standalone scripts have turned my todo-list upside-down. And the Tween command has made all the difference! After working all night, I finally made it work. That is, the first of the three (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Comments wanted: Plans for easier parts authoring

As some of you might have seen, I have been doing some programming lately to convert various 3D file formats to DAT format. This resulted in the MAX2DAT converter, which is useful but does not handle primitives, and is limited to the file formats (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release

I played with MBC for the first time last weekend and I had to stop and do a dance of joy! Thank you, thank, thank you! The thought of having to buy Virtual PC again just to work with OS X, loading it and Windoze, and then working with MCAD in slow (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Legoland Game

(...) My son won a copy of Legoland at the Kidvention last week, and I've been playing my way through it a bit at a time. Keep in mind that I haven't played any similar games like Sim Theme Park or Roller Coaster Tycoon, so YMMV on my comments. The (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) One of the ideas I've been keeping on the back burner for BrikWars is a supplement for some kind of construction-campaign system. It's anybody's guess as to when (or if) this idea will ever get fleshed out, so I'd be just as happy to see it (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?

(...) I think you've defined, although in your opinion, that the bombings were terrorism. That's actually a pretty good analogy--the word "terrorism" has a semantic load, as does "definition." Is it a subjective or objective term? I'm not making a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) It's fairly clear-cut that it *is* their reason for being. You may argue about whether they fulfill that mandate, but their reason for being and the intellectual trajectory that generated them are right in line with the idea that intellectual (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

In replying both to Richard and Dan - I agree. We all want peace, and naturally everyone's peace will be on different terms. We cannot change the past, but we can try and deal with what's here. I agree that Israel as it was formed was not a good (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Todd, can we have an Arctic posting group?

(...) LEGO PRIMO, LEGO SCALA, and LEGO BELVILLE are all examples of whole Product Programmes, on par with LEGO DUPLO, LEGO SYSTEM, LEGO MINDSTORMS, etc., whereas Arctic and Divers are merely short-lived play themes within the Town System. (...) But (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: robotica on TLC

(...) I think that's a bit extreme...but I think it would be quite hard to televise. a *real* robotic challenge. (...) Yes. Also, you'd need ways to make the two robots mutually detectable - a big IR emitter on top of each one...but to make it a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  New newsgroup lugnet.admin.finance

A new newsgroup lugnet.admin.finance has been created for the discussion and brainstorming of LUGNET financial aspects. Previously, this had simply been a webpage placeholder at (URL) one level above the Donations info page. CHARTER/PURPOSE (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.finance) !!

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Control Cybermaster from RCX with feedback

(...) I think it's theoretically possible to communicate an 8 state signal from the RCX to the Cybermaster's passive sensor port. The passive sensor port measures resistance as well as using a switch - the 3 switches in the cybermaster set have (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: An Alternative..

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) vote (...) Except, I suppose, officials? (...) great (...) It was a comparison. I wasn't sure if we were ready for square one yet. We need to be sure we are on about the same wavelength. (...) everything (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Brainstorms GUID

(...) > somewhere must administer who gets what ID numbers. (...) The trouble with all these fancy approaches is that they all require additional logic. It might not seem like *much* additional logic - but if the goal is to fit most kinds of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  top 10 conservative idiots is exceptoinally good this week...

(URL) Pentagon Remember all those so-called "support the troops" rallies that took place before the invasion of Iraq?...I often wonder where those people are now - I mean, you don't see a lot of them around. Waving flags, parading in the streets, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>