  *98037 (-5)
  Re: Does anyone else's Pit Droid not "pop" up properly?

Does everyone's pit droid look like he is looking at the ground? Mine does "Phil Watt" <watt@okisemi.com> wrote in message news:3883A044.E32639...emi.com... If you look at the design, there is a half-pin around the ancle or calf that keeps the thigh (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  4940 $10 at Loblaws

My local (Ottawa) Loblaws have 4940 for $10, which was $20 before Christmas, and $14 after Christmas. I think it may drop even lower. (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: colour sensor

An optical sensor with a filter in front of it. Standard photocell works fine. Three of them, each with a red, green, and blue filter and then sampling the three inputs can be very flexible. --Chuck (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Sets for sale.

I have the sets below for sale. All prices are in USD, + actual shipping cost. Shipping rates are given at the bottom. I have several sets of most of these. A description of some of the sets are given after the list of sets. Please find pictures and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: best set for micromotors, pneumatics

In lugnet.technic, Ben Jackson writes: What is the best set to buy to get some micromotors? I (...) Do you need technics pieces as well as the micro motor and pneumatics? All of the pneumatics parts except the tank are available as spares, Lego (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact