 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4313
4312  |  4314
Subject:
Sets for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:46:17 GMT

I have the sets below for sale. All prices are in USD, + actual shipping cost.
Shipping rates are given at the bottom. I have several sets of most of these. A
description of some of the sets are given after the list of sets. Please find
pictures and piece counts on Lugnet. All sets are new and sealed.

1029 Tine milk truck 23
1180 Car; Space 5
1183 farao 5
1955 Color Line Cruise Ship 55
2149 Color Line Cargo Truck 50
2531 Chopper and car 35
2539 Shell Batwing Flyer 5
2540 Shell Fright Knights' Catapult 5
2556 Shell Ferrari 70
2848 Flying Machine 3
2872 Witch's Fireplace 5
2885 Ice Cream Stand 3
2887 Gas Pump 3
5134 Shooting cannons service pack 9
5901 River raft 5
6004 Crossbow Cart 6
6125 Sea Sprint 9 6
6280 Armada Flagship 50
6420 Mail Carrier 5
6436 Go-Kart 5
6518 Baja Buggy 3
6543 Sail N'Fly Marina 90
6585 Hang Glider 5
6790 Bandit's Wheelgun 5
6800 Space Plane 5
6815 Hovertron 3
6901 Space Plane 5
8204 Sky Flyer I 3
8459 Pneumatic Front-End Loader 110

1029 Tine Milk Truck: This set is a promo for a Norwegian diary firm, and was
only sold in Norway on postal order for a few months.

1955 and 2149: Promos for the Color Line Ferry company. Only sold on the boats.

2531: Promo for airline companies. Sold on long distance SAS flights.

2539 and 2540: Shell promo sets from 1998. Never sold in USA.

5134: This is the European Service pack containing two cannons capable of
shooting 1x1 cylinder pieces. Comes with 12 "cannon balls" and wheels. Never
sold in USA.

2556: The big Formula 1 racing car from 1997. Lugnet gives the piece count of
579 pieces.  Never been for sale in USA.

6004: A great source for weapons. Comes with 3 crossbows, 2 shields and 1(+1)
spears.

6790: Another good source for weapons; comes with 2 rifles and 1(+1) revolvers.

Please correct me if I have made any mistakes in these descriptions.

Shipping rates ( air mail, low priority ):

0 - 250 grams: 3 USD
250 - 500 grams: 4,5 USD
500 - 1000 grams: 8 USD
1 - 2 kg: 14 USD
2 - 3 kg: 21 USD
3 - 4 kg: 24,5 USD
4 - 5 kg: 27,5 USD
5 - 6 kg: 30,5 USD

1 kg = 2,2 US pounds

Prices are given for shipping from Europe to USA/Canada. Shipping to Europe
will be lower, and for some part of the world it will be higher.

I have earlier given prices with shipping included. That has been OK for those
who have bought one set, but it has become more complicated for those who have
bought several sets. I now think that this is an easier and more fair system
for  giving prices. The cost of shipping a 2556 will be 14 USD, but in this
case many small sets can be added without increasing the shipping cost.

Helge
Email: helgevi@hotmail.com