 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4314
FS: 8865 Test Car NEW (BO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:05:59 GMT

I have a Technic 8865 Test Car for sale. Conditions are the following:
the seals are broken, but the set is new and the internal bags are
sealed; the box has some shelf wear.

I will sell this set to the best offer over $100; this is not an auction
and I won't update or inform anyone of the current bids. Please keep in
mind that shipping (from Italy) is *not* included in the price.

Send offers to: giuliof@iol.it

Payment thru snail mail (check or money order) or Larry's factoring
service.
Email me for any additional information.

Giulio