  *97551 (-5)
  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!

(...) Unfortunately that's not quite the case--I went tonight to a ZB here in mid-NJ, where I'd spoken to a regional manager yesterday. They called Huntingdon Valley, PA and confirmed both a) that they'd been selling 8480 for that price and b) that (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Research Glider

Kevin Knoot wrote in message ... (...) etoys (...) Hm, is that a red Star Wars engine in there? If so, I think it would be the first use of the SW engine outside the SW theme. Nice set, brown 2x2x3 steep slope, several foliage pieces, looks like a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?

(...) Probably not recent enough but there are two in 6552 Rocky River Retreat. Will Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Lost mail at partsref

Augh! I accidently deleted my inbox for partsref@worldnet.att.net.[1] This should not be more than an annoyance (and mostly just for me), because I save all the submitted part files to my hard drive. BUT, and just in case, here is a list of all DAT (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Dan's Star Wars Parts Auction

The auction is nearing the end of the open period. That means that any item that is not bid on in the next two days will be advanced to Going 1 on Sunday night. Then every 48 hours of inactivity the item's status will be advanced. This means the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact