  *97337 (-10)
  Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions

(...) Also--Eric mentioned the click hinges in reverse colour and the Red R2 being rarer--this may change, now that 7180 (B-Wing) is out. The B-Wing and A-Wing sets are great for parts! The hinge selection in 7180 is especially good. best, Lindsay (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: newbie question

(...) Cory, Welcome At the moment I would not worry or feel rushed on the Star Wars sets. Currently all the Star Wars sets are still in production and can be found at most major department stores and toy stores. If that changes just watch this news (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO should reissue some classic windows.

Dear Brad Justus, I have mentioned before (ad nauseum), but it would be nice if LEGO re-issued some of their classic windows (originally produced from 1957 to the late 1970s). Here are some reasons: 1) the 1x1x1, 1x1x2 and 1x2x1 small classic (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) Maybe they've been taking lessons from the Adventurers (who, my wife and I were just noticing last night) are downright angry. -Steven (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dark Gray Tanker

I sure could use Brasso to remove the paint. In fact I think I will. (Don't use Never Dull it melts the bricks. (Is that considered a double negative?)) As I am sure the fanatic train people can tell, I am not big on my train architecture. I just (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) Well if you had to fight the tirany and injustice of the Empire you probably wouldn't be very happy either :-). Plus being a Jedi is serious business. As for the background characters I don't know. Maybe if they hadn't been so happy and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Velux in Canada

I don't know about the email address because I went to their homepage (URL) and press on "go local" and to Canada. I sent the email through contact us or something like that. thanks, Idy Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?

(...) Then why were they advertised as available in "supplementary boxes"? See (URL) Early 60s brochures Brochure 1 -- View 3. and Brochure 2 -- View 3 /Eric/ (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Velux in Canada

What was the email address you sent to? Since Velux US is out of them, I'd like to email them about ordering some. $20CDN is a DEAL! We pay $23 US. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Amazing...

Carlo Ottolina ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) Due risposte : Bulk Tub 19.99 US$ Large Bulk Bucket 9.99 US$ Che cosa sono? Ciao Paco (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact