  *96275 (-5)
  RE: OMR Filenaming Standard Change?

Hi, (...) I agreee. (...) Maybe I don't remember correctly, but until now I assumed that the term 'alternate model' refers to those models in the instruction booklet that can be built from the same set of parts. Just to clear my understanding, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2000 is now here!!!

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FoJs33.4BM@lugnet.com... (...) ... but somehow I think we will be disappointed... Huw (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Question: One motor & Turning

Hi, If I only use one motor to power a robot's drive-train, am I stuck with forward motion only (and no turning ability)? Thanks, Bryan (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Micro Rover!

I decided to see how small a rover I could build while still including steering and a bumper. This rover is too small to carry an RCX (actually you could hide it behind an RCX), so it operates with a tether: (URL) else have any tiny mindstorms (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Saw some 6250s and 6296s on sale today.

(...) Hello Paul Thanks for your offer, I would be very interested as this is the last ship I´m looking for my Pirates and this set was never available in Germany. If you still can get one for me and if it´s not too much trouble to send it to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact