  *96058 (-5)
  Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either!

In lugnet.general, Mark A. Herzberg writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Well, *I* do (need Star Wars LEGO, that is). (Still mourning that he didn't find any Gungun subs on sale this January). -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)

Don Heyse: (...) I think we should decide how the files should be stored (upper, lower, or mixed case), and then append that to the DAT format specification. My personal preference is lower case. Mixed case should be allowed in DAT files no matter (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  WTB: 5077 Sliding doors

I am looking for five packs of 5077 Sliding Doors. If you have any for sale or trade, please contact me. I need them for two upcoming projects. Russell (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: buy spare parts

I don't know if Baylit ships internationally, but they probably have the best selection on the net. (URL) Poindexter Eric Huang <hfhuang@iii.org.tw> wrote in message news:FoIFtz.9Dr@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either!

(...) Well I'm 30... (...) Truthfully if it were not for the Star Wars LEGO sets I may have never gotten back into LEGO and emerged from my darkages. I personally love the sets and not just for the sets but for the part selection. After branching (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact