  *95893 (-5)
  Re: 25% off at Sears Tuesday only

Hi Gail Welcome Back!!! John Battcock (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  SV: what do you think of my website ?

(...) Or wait until someone really cares about it. I'm not sure Lego has a case here. It's a folder. And who would think it to be an official lego-page? I have a lego-folder on my home-page. Since I'm into living dangerously I put no disclaimers. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: out to get me another 8459

(...) I must agree that the 8459 is a really good set! It is also one of the very, very few sets for which I've built the alternate model (it was quite disappointing, though). But I've never bought more than one of the set, simply because there are (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Regolamento.

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FoIxCy.vE@lugnet.com... (...) Credo sia necessario inserire qui il codice per impedire che il dragster possa essere spinto *oltre* la linea. Era questo che intendevo con "braccia (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Attempting to Find Prat-no TLG- 3711

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Farlie,A (<FoJ48r.s2@lugnet.com>) wrote at 11:36:27 (...) 01732 773399 (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact