 Technic / 874
Re: out to get me another 8459
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:12:21 GMT

"John Jensen" <skurt@vip.cybercity.dk> writes:

Just wanted to let you know that the 8459, which imo is one of the best sets,

I must agree that the 8459 is a really good set!  It is also one of
the very, very few sets for which I've built the alternate model (it
was quite disappointing, though).

But I've never bought more than one of the set, simply because there
are no parts on it that I want more of.  The large bucket and wheels
take up far too much space in my parts bins, and if I want more
pneumatic stuff, I can just order some more from LEGO.

The large bucket is nice, but I can't imagine that I'll need more than
one of it!

Fredrik