 Robotics / 10135
SV: what do you think of my website ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:14:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Kris Wauters writes:
Hi people,
what do you all think of my website ?
http://welcome.to/legomindstorms
give me all you comments, ideas and remarks please ;-)

Might wanna rethink that URL, or make judicious use of disclaimers.

Or wait until someone really cares about it. I'm not sure Lego
has a case here. It's a folder. And who would think it to be
an official lego-page? I have a lego-folder on my home-page.
Since I'm into living dangerously I put no disclaimers. I'm
looking forward to get mail from lego's lawyers. ;-) Would
such a mail count as a lego-collectible?

Has anyone on this list actually been approached by Lego?

Jari

http://www.dsv.su.se/~jari-pyy/lego (In Swedish)

ps In Sweden we even have a competitor (?) to Lego, who makes
parts that are quite similar in appearance to Lego-pieces. They
work well together with lego. Sorry to say they make
no technics, and their pieces look cheaper. They call their
pieces byggklossar if I don't remember it wrong.