  *95870 (-5)
  Re: what do you think of my website ?

Only one thing to add to what others have said: people are more likely to download your offerings if you zip them. Love the CD-wall though. -- Mark Rendle rendle2000@hotmail.com "Snoozy" <invesa@pandora.be> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

Mr L F Braun wrote (...) theft-with-the-help-...ber-locals thing--after all, that ship will take quite a few people to operate, even if the captain goes along with it (because in order for it to succeed, you've got to do it without most of the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO box

Z <leahy@concentric.net> wrote in message news:FoHy7y.Ivz@lugnet.com... (...) odd (...) like (...) pieces (...) are (...) I use my bricks for building, and I never put any set aside from the other pile of bricks and I only use 3-4 of the bigger (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Fixing mistakes in ebay auctions

I can see why ebay does not let sellers change the item description after the first bid. However, the weakness in the system is that any picture can be changed at any point. I've done in the past when the existing picture was far too big and was (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: using "lego" in domain names

They came after me on this www.legotechnic.co.uk, even Lego explain that the word Lego should not be used in any domains (...) Don't worry, they will get sorted out, after the 2000 Picture there was a lot of buzz at Lego Legal dept. So be carefull (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact