  *95751 (-20)
  Re: Regolamento.

Per la partenza la cosa piu' semplice e' a mio avviso di spingerlo sulla linea bianca lo fai quindi aspettare un secondo e poi via ed e' lo stesso sensore di luce che inizia la procedura. marco (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Fixing mistakes in ebay auctions

(...) Mike, So long as nobody has bid on an item yet, you can revise the listing to change the text of the auction. Just go to the item itself, and just below the price, location and timing information there will be a link to a page that lets you (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Regolamento.

Aggiungerei: 9) E' consentito l'uso di un solo sensore di luce. 10) E' vietato l'uso di sensori di rotazione. (I sensori di temperatura potete usarli :-) Ciao Giulio (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Regolamento.

(...) Già, e come? Come fai a sapere che codice ho scaricato nel mio firmware??? Il codice va eventualmente controllato *prima* e poi scaricato sull'RCX. (...) Tu :-) (...) Ognuno sceglie come vuole. Telecomando, direi. (...) Su display dell' RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Lego playtable in new concept car!

(...) Interesting idea, although they could have chosen a better picture! The kid in the middle looks as if she's just about to be car-sick! Try getting that out of the tube and stud interlocking mechanism :) Richard (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  FA - 9V Train Track, Speed Controller, more

I have for auction on ebay: 9 Volt Train Speed Controller - Many people inquire about getting one, but nobody wants to pay $46 for it, so here it is, real cheap. (URL) I have a few circles of track for auction: (16 curve, 2 straights) - I screwed up (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

I am supprised that no one has a walk-out basement avalible. Perhaps they are not as common up north? (grin) I'd offer my basement, but I'm sure the commute is just a tad bit far, with me being way down south in St. Louis and all. :) Wayne G. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 6520 Mobile Outpost

Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us> wrote in message news:FoC1D7.HME@lugnet.com... (...) <review snipped> My set had 2 pieces in it that were the wrong colour. The 2 2x1 plates with horizontal bar that are used at the top of the tall (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego playtable in new concept car!

(...) I saw it in Detroit. Very unique, though this is the second year in a row they have introduced something like this in Detroit. FYI: The Venture WB Edition is now availble. The seat will not be availble until spring. (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cheapest place for 2000 lego?

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FoG9no.K6u@lugnet.com... (...) there, (...) I should have added that this set was stickered 'free kids ticket to LEGOLand Windsor inside' which makes it even better value if you have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Hypertext Reference

(...) Do you mean going up two directories ../../ or three ../../../ or something else? Richard (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Lego playtable in new concept car!

check out: (URL) down and look at the lower-left image. "The Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. Edition, featuring the LEGO PlaySeat, will be available this spring with an MSRP less than $30,000. Chevrolet expects to sell 20,000 units." (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Castle Theme: Auction Announcement.

Hello and welcome to my first auction. There are about 14 castle theme sets including 6023, 6081 and 6085. The rules are fairly simple. This is a G1, G2, Sold auction with updates at least every 24hrs. Bids inUS$. Winners pay shipping at cost via (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Congratulations Dan!

Being very conscious of the fact that I'm all Castle at heart (very biased that was too;), it came as a great pleasure to see Daniel win the Cool Lego Site of the week. If you have not yet seen it, now is as good of a time as any;) Dan is very (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO Mindstorms mentioned on digitalmass.com

Sorry if this had been mentioned before, but a non-Lego friend just sent me this: (URL) People's Republic of Lego (PRL)? It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :) --Mike. (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Outlets?

(...) California is good, please tell me it is not a part of legoland though. Does anyone know exactly where it is? Thanks (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Hypertext Reference

Could someone tell me how to write a hypertext reference that goes up more than directory? Travis Dickinson (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: WB store sale

Go to (URL) from there click on the top black tab for "stores" or try this link (URL) are in the Flowers & Gifts category, about 3/4s down the list. If you're using Netscape, you can do what I did to find them: do Edit, find in page, studio. I tried (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  My want list

Here is my first want list. All TOWN. By amazing, but not impossible, goal is to be complete in all sets 6300 through 6699. I expect it will take me six years or so (though I will no longer be buying that many new sets. I will concentrate on (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????

(...) I got 3 at Goodwill for $30, $30 and $25. The $30 ones were missing a few track pieces, but the $25 one appears to be complete. I have uses for all of them, though. I did see 3 at target for $77.90 each. One had obviously been opened, with (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact