 Marketplace / Auctions / 3962
3961  |  3963
Subject:
FA - 9V Train Track, Speed Controller, more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:06:52 GMT

I have for auction on ebay:

9 Volt Train Speed Controller - Many people inquire about getting one, but
nobody wants to pay $46 for it, so here it is, real cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=240072677

Also, I have a few circles of track for auction: (16 curve, 2 straights) - I
screwed up on the LEGO price for track on the first lot and took out that
wording on the new lot, so please don't jump my case.  I still don't list
new sets as RARE.  :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=240046332
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=237796736

Also, there are some Legoredo sets, Space Shuttles and a Supercar, if anyone
is interested.  Here is the list of all my auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mr.poindext
er

Also note, I only have one lot of bulk bricks up for auction right now.  I
will post again when I get some more up, but I have no idea when that will
be.

Thanks,

Mike Poindexter