  *95291 (-5)
  Re: John E. Doolittle, weekly update

Let's see.... Tim's 'lawyers giving marital advice' got a guernsey after all 'Brikish' stands for now, while the issue remains open The pics and description of Shangrila were filled out a bit There are a couple of pics of the HMS Guy Fawkes making (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: dragster race e ... regole

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message news:FoF53v.6u7@lugnet.com... (...) Vorrei aggiungere che, dato il sistema di misurazione del tempo che abbiamo scelto, "partire da fermi e dalla linea di partenza" si traduce in: "con il sensore (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) Not from me, you won't... (...) Right on. While taking content as your own, unattributed and unpermitted, is not correct, anything that you can see when you view source is fair game to learn from as far as I am concerned. And viewing source is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: legofest idea

In article <FoBuEz.Mrw@lugnet.com>, simon@SimonRobinson.com says... (...) Well since I'm supposed to be doing the next LEGOFest I'm doing a train layout with all voltages - I think that was Jon D Hayward's suggestion. I have an oval of 9V, a bit of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Going to Lego Land CA. What do you want?

Hi all Lugnet-ers I'm heading to LegoLand CA Monday the 17th of January. is there any thing you would like for me to get you while I'm there? Post cards, Key chains, T shirts, cups, etc. All I ask is that you pay me back my cost and postage. time (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.legoland)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact