  *94852 (-10)
  What is the best sticker paper

Hey, I'm trying to reproduce some stickers from some scans. Can anyone recommend a brand and/or type of paper for my inkjet printer that works best on Lego ?(I have an Epson if it matters). Appreciate any help. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Richard Marchetti (<FoC7C7.GCu@lugnet.com>) wrote at 18:00:07 (...) No. And I think they're changing the formulation of the plastic as well. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  My Toys R Us Nightmare

A couple of months ago I bought some Lego from Toys R Us. Later that afternoon some sleazebag broke the window of my car and stole it. (They broke a $165.00 window to get $15.00 worth of Lego, the asshole) Anyway, what is even worse is, since it was (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic tank

Check this site. This will fill your head with great ideas. (URL) Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Hagan" <rhagan@vt.edu> wrote in message news:FoC9y2.ADG@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) just (...) it (...) (maybe (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Multitasking

Hi John, Thanks for for clarifying the differences between the RCX capabilites and the default firmaware capabilities. LegOS sounds like thge right to for true multitasking. But while I'm using the default firmware, it sounds like the sleep task (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  WTT: MISB 5561 for MISB 6560

I'd like to trade a MISB Model Team 5561 Big Foot 4x4 for a MISB 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer. I'd prefer to trade with someone in the US to keep shipping costs low. (URL) Stroot (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Finding Set 3107

(...) Thanks for the tip. I found their website (URL) But try to visit but the page was blank. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.scala)

  Re: Interesting article

(...) Even more interesting one of the links links back to LUGNET!!! Another shot in the arm for LUGNET way to go Todd! The link is in the third paragraph titled "Lego wants to be free" under PlamPilot and it links to: (URL) Kingsley The New England (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Rite Aid Sale

(...) I hit another Rite Aid this morning on the way to work. They had only one Lego set in the whole store and it wasn't on sale. Rite Aid is not going to be another Target type clearence opportunity for us Lego fanatics, but you might get a few (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

I liked the look of the UFO shoulder pads for armor, but I, too had had trouble with fit issues. *twirls ends of handlebar moustache* Now I shall RULE THE WORLD! I find that the grey Ninja armor looks cool for either a) leather or padded cloth armor (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact