  *94252 (-5)
  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

So did you guys get to take advantage of any Target clearances around the South Bend/Elkhart area? I have been to all three Targets around here several times with no luck. P.S. I hope you weren't offended by my attitude toward South Bend, I like the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How old are you?

The WordMeister <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:01bf5c8a$36c537...ici.net... (...) If you're referring to the marionettes, I have a few of their movies on tape. I remember watching a regular 1/2 ~ 1 hour show growing up (ch 38 or (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

Okay, my top ten needed pieces, in no particular order: Tan and brown technic beams Tan and brown technic plates Tan technic caterpillar wheels (or any !@#$ color besides YELLOW) Tan and brown 1x4/2x2 plate hinges Tan and brown slopes Tan 1x2x2 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

Alan Demlow <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message news:Fo8L3u.I4G@lugnet.com... So pulling something (...) Huw and (...) the (...) I am happy for you to either link directly to the image at BrickSet (get the exact URL by right-clicking on the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Expected battery life

(...) I had a similar experience with my new Mindstorms kit, and discovered (by using the RCXCC "Direct Control" options) that, about 10% of the time, one motor failed to respond to start commands (although, if you gave the shaft a starting twist (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact