  *93935 (-10)
  Re: 2000 Danish Catalog is online

(...) in (...) to (...) LEGO DUPLO TOOLO. It used DUPLO minifigures. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Waiting for ZB

I haven't heard anything. Please DO let me know if they drop further, I could use a few for parts. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) Yes, I've linked to the item page on Lugnet as well, but would really like catalog or instruction scans. problem is, i don't have a scanner or digital camera myself, nor do I have any sort of photo-editing capabilities for situations such as (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  4 to 1 ratio?

while working on a project of mine to build a small replica of a 4 stroke engine out of legos I discovered I didn't know how to make a 4 to 1 ratio for the timing of the valves. I could get close using pulleys, but I figure there must be a way and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) The auctions I've run generally go higher if they end during the weekday. Another good idea is to time the auction end to coincide with evening hours Pacific Standard Time. I think many people are online in the evenings rather than the day. So (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Idea books

Is there someplace to get a hold of the Technic Idea books other than via E- bay? Ideally I'd want an on-line scan. Does such a thing exist? Is there a reason why I haven't been able to locate such a thing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Target - surprise finds!

If the yellow motorcycle is 8251 Sonic Cycle ((URL) and on clearance, I'd be (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

I'm going to have to decline for the 5th. I have family obligations. :-( -Mike Lunny (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

(...) Ooops-the Dutch East India Company operating out of London? I don't think so--for a long time the British and Dutch companies were arch-rivals, and the DEIC even slaughtered an English settlement that dared to get too close to Indonesia. The (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

Of course, your larger papers would have this equipment. :) My experience is with small weekly newspapers though, which tend to get printed on whatever press will take them! ;) Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact