  *93386 (-20)
  Re: Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

Have you tried using the computer monitor? ie: display the bar code on your computer screen and scan along the code? this may make a simple scout/code pilot programmer possible. -Rich (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: What set should I get next?

(...) Also to be considered is the 8448 Supercar, which has wheels the diameter of the RIS motorcycle wheels (but much wider), shock absorbers or two types, universal joints, ball joints and other fun parts. For me it was a parts-bin kit, as I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ***RCX tell scout***

The RCX can communicate with the scout using the IR link, any programming system (including the RIS standard stuff) that can send/receive messages via IR link can communicate with the Scout. The Scout SDK (available from (URL) documents the messages (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:387B5239.D3AADA...ich.edu... (...) was (...) I don't have mine handy, but I'm fairly certain that I recall the yellow cylinders in this set having hollow studs. This makes sense; hollow studded (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

(...) Although I have not a lot of train track, I do have a good amount. (...) I think summer is a good shooting point. (...) I was thinking 10 x 10 to start or the equivalent Lego scale. (...) There is no reason why we can’t do multi theme areas. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

The NYC LEGO Fest is on for Saturday February 5th at my apartment in Staten Island (easy commute via public transportation from all 5 boroughs as well as an easy drive from NJ, LI and beyond). If you are interested in attending, please let me know. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: Castle parts please

Better yet, sell the minifigs individually (with appropriate accessories) for USD2.00 online. Do this for *all* minifigs sold in current sets. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) To get started with HTML, try the tutorials at (URL).[1] Joe's done a nice job of presenting the concepts in reasonable chunks, with the right amount of detail. He also addresses flavors of HTML, including browser differences, style sheets, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Thanks for the info Craig. BTW any updates to Craigo-lego. Specifically your dino endeavors? Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) check (...) I will do what I can for an "old" friend. ;-) Mark L (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Cap'n Redbeard goes legit!

Someone mentioned something about turning the blue pirate with the stripes at the v-neck into a prussian soldier. So I looked at that long rank of Captain Redbeards, gave him two proper black legs, dapper mustachioed faces (smirking Johnny Thunder (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

(...) Probably the easiest for a website newbie to learn the ropes is to get a free website at Geocities. Geocities offers two website editing tools: a very basic WYSIWYG and a more robust HTML Code editor. Don't be afraid of an HTML code editor. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Insane prices.... nothing new

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) there (...) before (...) I bought 4 of 6091/98 during the BOGO (I'd already had two, by then). I haven't been able to open the 4 new ones yet, but I bought them to part out. I figured there would be enough (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Very nice. I intend to use them as castle decorations, but they can go in just about anywhere. Anyone do a similiar sized lion or gryphon? Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) there ae a pair of the black palm tree sections in a very small technic set; a red jet helicopter or somesuch. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Not one 5988 at three different wal-marts, and the fourth one had it full price. If you can snag one for me, great, if not, thanks for the thought! Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) There are two in 8480 - the Technic Shuttle, there are also two grey ones in 8880. There's probably a few more sets that use them too.. Richard (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  My FOTW

I'm delighted beyond belief right now. One of my coworkers returned from Belgium with two of the Shell sets for me: 1254 (the food store) and 1256 (the gas station). These will look great in my town; the Exxon finally has some competition. This is (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lista set disponibili

Innanzitutto scusatemi se ultimamente intervengo un po' poco. Visti i post degli ultimi giorni proporrei, in attesa di una apposita pagina, di riunire sotto questo thread le liste dei set che ciascun membro del gruppo può vendere. A tali set (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) but (...) More than that. You can (for instance) have a 'command' thread, which looks at a variable, and decides according to the values on this whether to turn left/right or issue some other response, and does this by changeing other values. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact