  *93112 (-5)
  Re: directly from NY ....

Giulio Ferrari <giuliof@iol.it> wrote in message 387903BB.28B14865@iol.it... (...) Mi hai letto nel pensiero!!! Ormai il progetto è quasi utlimato, vi farò sapere gli sviluppi e una volta realizzato lo mettiamo in mostra insieme al motore del (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Okay. First I do agree with a little bit of what you said, no bulk sales. I beleive the Lego company was started by basic bricks. I think Town Jr. is sorry. Here are somethings to note: Lego is basically family owned. Town Jr. is aimed toward the 8 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) Maybe, it has been so long. I think they had those 45D 1x4x5 white angled windows, perhaps. Ugh, bad memory! (...) I would like to see them, maybe I can stir up the old memory banks! Scott S. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: GPS for RCX

(...) Without differential GPS the accuracy is low enough (usually no better than +/- ~100 feet, sometimes far worse than that) that it would be almost useless for a robot that wasn't in sight at all times anyway. I wouldn't want an autonomous boat (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) You just have to know how to use what it comes with. It's really not that hard! (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact