  *92977 (-10)
  Re: MOC: Dragoons, digitally photographed

(...) This is what I've been waiting for. Hoping to find some reviews of it soon. (URL) The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick Auction Why pay eBay? Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Any one after a mib MIB 6987 (Message Intercept Base)

(...) All right!!! Those are two of the most coveted Space sets ever! Eight of each...Gadzooks! You're going to make between 8 and 16 people VERY VERY happy! :) --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NFPA article

(...) I took another look at the article today, and there is nothing mentioned about the fire. It took place last summer right? I would tend to guess that this article had been written a long time ago, and held as a "information" type article. They (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) Neg, as the other James pointed out, a Ferrier is someone who shoes horses...like my wife's old boss in Victoria. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (no longer Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows

Way to go Paolo! So the only thing that needs to be changed is replace my patch to loader.c with yours? I'll put that onto arthurdent. Glad that it's finally solved. Now, i'll try to get Martin's LNP stuff working on windows. Peter BTW A happy new (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) ?? I've never heard this before. I'm only familiar with 'ferryman' as a term. A farrier is someone who shoes horses, though. James (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: EP1 DVD and VHS release news

(...) Lucas doesn't need the money. He's doing things _his_ way, and as much as it ticks me off to not be able to get any of the SW movies on DVD, we're just going to have to live with it. I read that he funded Phantom Menace out of his own pocket (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) A ferrier is someone who maintains or operates a ferry - fairly important work if your town is located near or on a river. Hobbler? No idea. A cobbler is a shoemaker, but that's the only similar sounding word I can think of. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What a bunch of minifigs

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:xLJ3ON=IYkAASc=...4ax.com... (...) they (...) their (...) Thanks for the compliment! I used R2's head and one leg as the pivot point for my B-wing alternate model. I have to think some of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available

(...) Woo-hoo! Thanks Steve and Terry and everyone else who worked on getting this out! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact