  *92609 (-10)
  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) You can get unprinted newspaper at most shipping companies. We had a good deal leftover after our move, plus we saved most of what we used to pack. Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (URL) | | (URL) | +---...---+ (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: General Box #2 Thread

Add me to the list. -Rob. rob.doucette@att.net (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote ... (...) Add me to the list. -Rob. rob.doucette@att.net (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: perhaps a CV joint??

You are correct on the part being used as a CV joint. It's used in the 8880 Supercar behind the hubs, used as the 2nd U-joint is standard independant wheel suspension. This "gyroball" will ONLY work with the 8880 hubs when used as suspension. It can (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New meaning for "factory sealed"

I heard from this seller, he was quite apologetic, he used a template from another auction and didn't mean to say factory sealed. He told me the baseplates are in fair used condition. So I won't be raising my bid but who knows. I need some of those (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) I'm in the process of setting up to use eStamp.com's service. I ordered the free package from them (a promotion through eBay), installed it, bought some postage, and sent them a letter for verification. They are required to verify that your (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Internet Shopping

Can anyone give me the addresses of some good Internet shopping sites that sell lego? Also are there any other auction sites as good as ebay? Richard.. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hi everyone

Richard Schuit wrote in message ... (...) Welcome, welcome! Here, <<scrape, drag, scrape>> sit down, and, <<plonk, splash>> get this rum into you. Oh sorry, never mind that, it won't stain. For those of you who have not been lurking .general, Mr (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What happened to Sanjay D'Souza and his Millenium City???

Hey! You can't do that! ;) After the big story last year, which had us all drooling, then the announcement and teasers for Millenium City, you must continue! You can't tell me that you procured all of that LEGO just to 'pack my entire LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Technica v3

Thanks Jim for providing such a valuable resource. I have to say I like the v2 site better for the big pictures of multiple parts. However, I did notice that half beams/lift arms parts were moved out of the plates category, which would be correct. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact