  *92505 (-10)
  Re: Airport Project

(...) The set number for the Airport Shuttle is #6399 David Williams (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) What an idea! This might be something we all could use! Think about it... Aluminum axles! Stronger than the plastic and just as light. Maybe an alloy would work better. Of course, we're talking _precision_ machining here, but it's possible... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: mini treads

I did discover that the real hub actually fits snug directly on to a micromotor; but a micromotor is bigger than the hub so you would have to you the tread in a triangle configuration with the drive hub at the top. Chris Lego Walker now @ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)

(...) I cane up with a cool design for a train that is buildable if you have a 3225 (or lots or parts) If you desperatly want instructions I will make up a copy from the .dat file. If you want the .dat files then it is on .cad.dat.models somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting observations... (TLG business/marketing practice)

(...) It was just an example to illustrate my point. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Preview of New Fortress: The Gryphon's Nest

Great work! I like how you've created distinctive internal door frames, not just rectangle opennings. give us a brick count and inforamtion on how/howling/where and how much buying the bricks cost. Then get the set OEM-ed by TLG. :) Jim Gowell (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Active time of day in .space?

I was wondering what the most active times of day are on lugnet.space. Sometimes, I go to .space, and it's been hours since the last post. Other times, I'll go to .space and see huge masses of new posts. At what times of the day is .space most (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 8858 Rebel Wrecker... How many parts?

Jim Hughes wrote in message ... (...) Jim: Just wanted to publicly say what I have said before.... Thanks for your efforts in cataloging sets and parts. I have not had time to check, but you used to have a DOC or PDF of the set database and parts. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)

(...) Cool I wish that I had a train for my wild west sets. I think that lego really missed out by not doing a train for the wild west. I have built a hotel and I reconstructed the sherrif's office where the jail was inside the building. Hopefully (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  LEGO IR Remote Control

Has anyone developed an IR receiver/decoder to allow the #9738 remote to control non-RCX robots? Grade school age kids think that controlling my RCX robots with the remote is really cool ... and I'd like to be able to let them control my HandyBoard (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact