  *92183 (-10)
  Re: No new space sets?

(...) optimistic about (at least the potential) of the Lego Company right now. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shut out at Target!

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) Target, (...) I just scored a 5600 RC car for 19.94, regular price is 79.99. Yipee!!! This is the only model team set I was missing, but I have been too cheap to pay full price for it. The box was not marked (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) But think about how you'd build a _real_ space station. Wouldn't a modular design make sense? I understand where you're coming from on the ugliness point. Modular designs tend to look very functional and mechanical. (But that can have it's own (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) It's not a stupid question. To find out who Brad is, and more about LEGO Direct, I'd suggest starting here: (URL) WOOHOO! ;) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Check out the lugnet.dear-lego section. Start here: (URL) Matthew Miller ---> mattdm@mattdm.org Quotes 'R' Us ---> (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Good, now I can stop getting ripped off by part trades! Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Okay, what's his address? Snail or e-mail, I don't care which one [why do I get the idea I'm asking a really stupid question?]. Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Profile editing question

Todd, I recently received my LUGNET package (*love* the magnet) and was happy that I would finally be able to correct my member page which lists my state as Hawaii instead of Florida. However, there seems to be no place in the EDIT PROFILE page to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Definitely; that's what I do. (...) You can. There are a few SW-specific bits (including the minifigs, of course) but the vast majority are generic space parts. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) My space stations are either built like cities, like a big solid battlestation [kinda like the Death Star, but without that kind of mass [duh]], or in platforms, like the top section of an oil rig. But, I usually just do battlecarriers instead (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact