 People / 397
396  |  398
Subject:
Profile editing question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 01:23:48 GMT

Todd,

  I recently received my LUGNET package (*love* the magnet) and was happy that
I would finally be able to correct my member page which lists my state as
Hawaii instead of Florida.  However, there seems to be no place in the EDIT
PROFILE page to change this.  My mailing address correctly has FL and also the
correct zip code.  Is it something I can change, and if so how?

Brian