  *91955 (-10)
  origins of "Fibblesnork"

Todd and/or Suzanne, Just out of idle curiosity. . . . Where did you come up with the name "Fibblesnork" anyhow? Thanks, Franklin Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) | (URL) OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES IS (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Walmart LEGO Suprise and Adventure!

To All, I was running around last night with my fiancee, and we stopped by Walmart, where she wanted to get some stuff. Well, I ventured to the toy aisle with her, looking for the Slave 1, and found one! :) We were leaving, and I saw the clearance (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ldraw reference

Tom, it is really annoying when you post personal messages to Lugnet. Oh, and do you think you could be considerate enough to use CAPS and a signature, considering that those are things that were part of Jonathan W almost getting kicked off Lugnet?? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  NFPA article

Reading (on my spare) the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Journal, there is a article on the Mall of America, with a description of the sprinkler system, including some comments on the Lego store, and how it is specally prote cted, due (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

Instead of trying to connect two motors to the same axle using the crown gears, why not attach the two motors to the same axle using axle connectors. This would avoid the slipping problem that you mentioned and should have less frictional losses (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) I just called, they don't have any. What catalog did you see it in? I never saw it, otherwise I'd have ordered some. It was listed online in the American Catalog up until April or May, I believe, and then they removed it. Jeff (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  WTB: 6469 Space Port Value Packs MISB

Hello- I'm looking for a few (~ 4) 6469 Space Port Value Packs MISB. If you or any one you may know that would have these on offer, please contact me. This is a fairly new set, and may still be available in some stores (ie- TRU, Target, Fred Meyers, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NQC beta test release policy

(...) Whew, I was beginning to sweat there. MacNQC is the only Macintosh based robotics microcontroller software out there (Except for PBForth, which I'm not sure but may need a PC to download it). All of my PIC, Scenix, AVR, 68HC11 and Parallax (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) I definitely agree with the above... I think that any savings to be had via bulk orders will come from the fact that you're not buying 20 sets to get 100 of one type of piece-- and I think a lot of people (like myself) WANT to go out and buy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?

"Miles Gentry" <gentrym@gte.net> wrote in message news:Fnxryx.1D7@lugnet.com... (...) should (...) states. I got mine yesterday. (...) or (...) Robolab Investigator, for example is not findable on the web, but it is on page 10 of the paper catalog. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact