  *91611 (-5)
  Re: Fujita LEGO Star Wars Website

(...) Yes, this site is just awesome. The way Mr. Fujita used pre-SW Lego to build vehicles & scenes from SW is simply amazing! Some specific points: -His choice of minifigs to represent various characters is great. -He made his own R2-D2. -Yoda (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: RcxCC Editor

Actually, additional to this, it seems to be caused by colouring of keywords. I've turned that off and the problem has gone away. -- Mark R www.markrendle.co.uk Mark Rendle <rendle2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fnv5uJ.J2r@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

(...) I never buy things for the sets -- all of the purchases are for parts. That said, I usually do put together the set first thing, partly as a sort of Lego Ritual. With a lot of technic stuff, I'm glad that I do -- I often learn interesting (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

These are better than we thought. Now we just need to pray for a UCE Millennium Falcon! KL (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  RE: Design Problem

The drop zone ride in the Great America ride across the street uses magnetic effects, without mechanic contact. Not reproducible with Lego... Braking the fall directly is probably not easy. I'd look into intalling something on the lower part of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact