  *91119 (-10)
  question for Canadians

I'm not sure about other places, but in my area, the Real Canadian Superstore always has the cheapest Lego. So my question is, has anyone been to a Superstore that has 2000 Lego yet? Mine still doesn't have any, and I'm looking for someone to give (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: parts

No idea ... but is that the police station with the green-tinted windows? It's still available around here. -- Paul Davidson JoAnn Fox Weingarten <JFW885@AOL.COM> wrote in message news:FnvpyH.Cyq@lugnet.com... (...) top. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) I'm praying for the discovery of the "slightly worn" classic window molds..... Gary Istok (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Imperial Soldiers Rank?

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote (...) Mmmm, so do I. (URL) at all sure about the historical accuracy, but it just looks more dashing, no? My army chieftains wear them side-to-side. They're not _supposed_ to be as dashing, are they ;-) Richard Still baldly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  1965 catalog uploaded

A 1965 UK catalog has just been put online: (URL) to the (anonymous, no .txt file!) uploader. KL (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

  Not looking good for our 2000 catalogue

A friend in Germany has just found a 2000 catalogue. Unfortunately, there's hardly anything new in it other that what has already been released. Soccer and Slizers are in, but there's no Adventurers, Mickey Mouse, Technic competition or large Star (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Micro-fig Dropship

I like your use of steringwheels for landinggear. Good thinking. Not bad at all. But I think that it's a little flat on the top. What about a Space Gun as a radar or somthing like that? Djelle alias Mogens Sørensen ___...___ E-mail - Home: (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Hey Brad! Bring back classic windows! In sets or bulk...

On the rolltop garage door thread Jeff Stembel wrote some words of wisdom: (...) I agree! With more classic windows that practically anyone, I have to say that these are great for all architectural uses, especially historical styles. The 1x1x1, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Legofest

Ma che cavolo portiamo allora al prossimo legofest? Tra orchestre, reti, date etc. mi sono perso... Ricordiamoci il tempo che a quanto pare e` scarso per molti di noi. Io penserei a qualcosa di qualita` piu` che di quantita`. Ma non ho idee... E (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Micro-fig Dropship

(...) (snip da dat) Mladen, I love it! The use of those steering wheels is ingenious! I'm building this sucker when I get home tonight!(1) Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) I *really* like exclamation points today! (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact