  *91114 (-10)
  Not looking good for our 2000 catalogue

A friend in Germany has just found a 2000 catalogue. Unfortunately, there's hardly anything new in it other that what has already been released. Soccer and Slizers are in, but there's no Adventurers, Mickey Mouse, Technic competition or large Star (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Micro-fig Dropship

I like your use of steringwheels for landinggear. Good thinking. Not bad at all. But I think that it's a little flat on the top. What about a Space Gun as a radar or somthing like that? Djelle alias Mogens Sørensen ___...___ E-mail - Home: (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Hey Brad! Bring back classic windows! In sets or bulk...

On the rolltop garage door thread Jeff Stembel wrote some words of wisdom: (...) I agree! With more classic windows that practically anyone, I have to say that these are great for all architectural uses, especially historical styles. The 1x1x1, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Legofest

Ma che cavolo portiamo allora al prossimo legofest? Tra orchestre, reti, date etc. mi sono perso... Ricordiamoci il tempo che a quanto pare e` scarso per molti di noi. Io penserei a qualcosa di qualita` piu` che di quantita`. Ma non ho idee... E (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Micro-fig Dropship

(...) (snip da dat) Mladen, I love it! The use of those steering wheels is ingenious! I'm building this sucker when I get home tonight!(1) Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) I *really* like exclamation points today! (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: NELUG Meeting: 1-10-2000

(...) Yes, I did specifically avoid saying "millenium". It is definitely a new century. I Suppose I could have said "NELUG's first meeting of the new month", but that sounds really really unimpressive. ;) eric (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) Most likely Taiwan. I know they do not support International Copyright Law. I have some CDs I purchased before I knew of this that are rip-offs. They were made by a company called Son May, which copies Anime and Video Game Soundtracks and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts

Hi, you can try at "BAYLIT", ( baylit@att.net) this site is held by Jon Kozan, if you can't find what you need on is web page, just E-mail him and ask, he normaly have everything you can imagine. Good luck! (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: awfully quiet here.

(...) Really? Cool, thanks! :) -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: legofest o non legofest

"Gabriele Bellumori" <bellumor@dada.it> wrote in message news:lLNzOJYeQu9P=T=...4ax.com... (...) Mariano Comense è il primo paese in provincia di Como a nord di Milano. In effetti è più vicino a Milano che a Como. Nei prossimi giorni metterò su (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact