  *91068 (-5)
  Re: French Bread?

(...) I have some also. They are beige colored. I'm pretty sure mine came from Belville or Scala sets (I'll have to look tonight, I'm pretty sure I just sorted some, in which case they are in 5847 Surfer's Paradise, 5848 The Belville Luxury Cruiser, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: awfully quiet here.

(...) from (...) includes This reminds me of a computer game I wrote years ago. The whle concept of the game was to design each ship in your fleet individually for the tasks you want it to do by choosing what pods to equip it with... check it out: (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Instore baseplates holder

Are you just talking about those blue baseplates? They're everywhere here. -- Paul Davidson Richard Parsons <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message news:FnsHyt.GvM@lugnet.com... (...) (small) (...) baseplate (...) on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  GB #5 (2 of 2)

Tamy, Ken Drew got the e-mail requesting his address, so I sent out the second part of what used to be GB #5 to him today. Just to recap, I broke up the original GB #5 into two boxes: The first box was sent to the next person on GB #4 list, Jason (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

The funny thing about swearing is that it is all "in the eye of the beholder." What I mean by that is that one word may be completely offensive to one person or group has little or no meaning to another. "Bloody" or "shag" are perfect examples, here (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact