  *91017 (-10)
  Re: Greenberg Shows Newsletter

Hey that was the NGLTC(www.ngltc.org) showing at the October show, they (Greenberg people) were quite amazed with the LEGO trains. They wanted us to do thier show again this coming weekend, but it's just too close to the holidays. I would be really (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Update 9906

(...) I got the fixes. Thanks for the rapid turn-around, Chris! About 973s01 - I don't remember if this subfile ever had a back surface. The name does clearly state that there's no back: "~Subpart Minifig Torso without Front or Back". IIRC, the back (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Railway Express - 4561 Sealed for auction

(...) Looks like you picked the wrong group. This belongs in lugnet.market.auction imo. (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) OK, I don't want to shatter the dream John, but I don't think we're gonna get "carte blanche" availability of parts, even from LEGO Direct. Not unless TLC alters their basic philosophy for parts creation. I think that the reality of "parts (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Direct Questions

(...) At LLC, they have a single mold pushing out 2x4 red bricks. Being a complete and utter layman when it comes to the injection molding industry, all I can really say is "it looked neat". :) James (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

(...) Money yes. Time no. At least not elapsed time. :-) You will spend less time on the phone with or in line at banks, but your elapsed time will be longer because I'm SLOW. :-) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: USB->Serial converters and IR Tower

Is this "smallest" VAIO the 505 or C1X Picturebook? Harald "Roger Hamlett" <roger@ttelmah.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:FnLp57.DMr@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Entrega U1-S9 - no go for me...

That's not it. The conditions work fine, if the system is driven by another machine with standard serial port. Somehow, the connection fails due to the lack of the ACK signal from the RCX making it back in time. I have modified all possible (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO BABY set

I think that's also the reason why TLC sells the segments seperately (#2468) so that you can make your chain as large as you want it to. It's good to know that they still count on their old system that allows you to combine your toys and to "build" (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.primo)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

Yup, Used it to get that 5+ Bonus Basic Town Set. I filled ou the survey, but I don't think you needed to. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact