  *90994 (-5)
  Re: Scale?

(...) I'd think it's more like yards or meters, rather than feet. -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises Tim Saupé wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

The banks *are* able to apply lower charges if they want. When you are in a strong position against them you can get very good conditions. For my own int'l transaction I use the same bank the company that employes me as a manager uses. And they (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  train event is over now....

(...) Hi Chris, yes we had a lot of fun, even if it was a hard kind of work to bring all our Lego models to the airport. We have had more than 250 kilogramms of that stuff there. Now it's all back at our homes and I fear it will take weeks to sort (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  [eBay] 2 5561 Bigfoot 4x4s for sale

I have two 4x4 Bigfoot Model Team sets for sale on eBay: (URL) brand new, never opened. Bid early and bid often! (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Civil War Theme

(...) Has anyone still seen wild west sets still out for sell at any stores? I have seen the 6706 Frontier Patrol and the weapons wagon but that is about all I can find. David (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.western)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact